NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Burton equalise at Massive :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Having watched matches and listened to Johnny Cantor and Wazza's "interpretation" of them on the radio, I take everything said with a huge helping of salt. They constantly contradict themselves, Warren EVERY MATCH says that "the (opposition) centre halves are slow for me, Johnny"...

I mean, I know they're trying their best and it's local radio and all, but those who believe what they say and post it verbatim on here are being deluded

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just got in, but would I be right in thinking that we're doing that thing whereby we string a dozen passes up to the halfway line, and then go forever sideways on goal when faced with a line of four defenders? Cos that always works really well :rolleyes:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
None stop singing from the Albion fans, can't fault their effort tonight.

:bowdown:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For Rotherham? Sounds rather shocking at the moment, players feeling the pressure I guess.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Shocking? You're hearing a different game to me. We sound the better side to me so far.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It's nights like this that I have to be honest and be so glad and honest to myself that I have a drink problem. It just makes this painful existence of following Albion so much more tolerable. Rotherham.......................

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Set pieces sound far better today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here