Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Martin

Stumpy Tim

Oh dear - they lost to a team "like Brighton".

It was the interviewer who said a "team like Brighton" and immediately clarified that by saying something about questioning the ability of Norwich to compete against the top teams - so it was a compliment to us.

Every week it seems people on NSC look for any reason to be offended by opposition players and managers. Neither the captain or manager said anything negative about the Albion & really said what I would expect as a Norwich fan

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
A team like Brighton!!!!
What a wanker!
Does he realise we've made the playoffs in 4 of the last 5 seasons!!!!!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is that the same Russell Martin who played Knocky onside for our 5th and jogged back? Or a different one? As [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] pointed out that said much more than his post match interview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
What's most shocking about this entire day is that someone is still using an iPhone 4.

...and to record a post-match interview...

Russet_Potato.jpg

I noticed that - I couldn't help but constantly wonder if they had the phone the wrong way round for decent recording as well

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is that the same Russell Martin who played Knocky onside for our 5th and jogged back? Or a different one? As [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] pointed out that said much more than his post match interview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obvious from his interview he and Neill aren't on the same wavelength. Norwich are fooked at the moment. Big problems.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Love these interviews. Can't give a toss about alluding to us just once as a 'decent team', much more delighted that there is obvious dressing room tension, AN is under pressure, hasn't got a clue what to do, and Delia went in dressing room (according to R5L). Brlilliant.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Really honest feedback - sort of reaction any club should want from their captain. He was rubbish today but not as bad as others...

Spot on, he spoke from the heart and didn't duck any of the questions.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A manager under BIG pressure.

He knows that they need to turn around their slump in the next few games or he's sacked.

We've averaged 2pts per game for the last 60 games in this division. With Newcastle looking like running away with it, the board will know they cannot leave it for long without bringing in a new man or the autos will be gone.

I don't see Newcastle running away with it. They are only ahead of Brighton by the 3 points that they took off us up at St James' park (A 10 man Brighton at that) when our keeper had an off day. We haven't even had our best team out yet. No one is running away from us. Not yet anyhow

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Love these interviews. Can't give a toss about alluding to us just once as a 'decent team', much more delighted that there is obvious dressing room tension, AN is under pressure, hasn't got a clue what to do, and Delia went in dressing room (according to R5L). Brlilliant.

And said what exactly ? ''You ate all my pies'' ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here