Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Normal Order Restored by the South London Comedy Collective

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
3 points and -17 GD with nearly 25% of the season played doesn't look good...

Where are they all to discuss it? They used to be so keen to spend Saturday evenings on NSC. :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lovely quote by Hodgson:

"I shall stop believing when the number of points that we are behind doesn't match the number of games that are left.

"That's not going to happen in October. That could happen some time in March, April, I would think, at the earliest, so there's a lot of work to do before then."

The 'charismatic' mumblings of an actuary. Inspiring.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
After today's result in Newcastle, I am even more pissed off with Chelsea tonight than I was last weekend. They really did let themselves and the rest of the PL down last Saturday.

3 points and -17 GD with nearly 25% of the season played doesn't look good...

Where are they all to discuss it? They used to be so keen to spend Saturday evenings on NSC. :shrug:

So they're effectively 9 points below us at the moment.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
On the BBS on Friday night someone was bemoaning why they had sold FFS Murray :ffsparr:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Their last 14 PL games

LLLWLLLLLLLLWL. GD-23

Impressive

As all successful managers and clever pundits will tell you, consistency is the key.
You can't argue with this sort of form if they are going to achieve their aim - and maybe be down by Christmas ?.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Must have been a body blow to those deluded palace fans who think they will get out of this mess, and a victory to those who gave up a while ago.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Did Zaha actually get booked or not ? If so, it's not showing on the BBC website .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here