Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Deep, deep joy! Wish I could have been there, what a night! What support, what performances! What a testimony to CH's genius!

I feel sorry for Bilic, I think he's a good manager and a good man - but he's just run out of momentum, perhaps.

Deep joy!!!

I wish the ******** nothing but contemp. I still remember how he ruined the greatest day in Laurent Blanc’s career.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Ah Joyous Saturday!! All is good in the World!! So happy after last night! Plus, I’d transferred Groß back in to my Fantasy Football team too. 18 points from yesterday’s game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ah Joyous Saturday!! All is good in the World!! So happy after last night! Plus, I’d transferred Groß back in to my Fantasy Football team too. 18 points from yesterday’s game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You can't beat a a Friday evening win. Can now relax for the long weekend, watching events unfold at other PL matches and the media circus build the pressure on an array of under performing managers.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
b60f1825fac1ec26f1b73a14fc4e81fb.jpg
cefce0f12f9ee1289fd68c2eda17c6c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To me the surprising part of the game was when they were trailing 2-0 at half time Billic didnt try changing Antonio to the left to run at Bruno who is 37 years old and had Arnautovic, who was poor, in his pocket. Itr mnakes us realize how good CH is as I am sure that he would have seen that and tried it.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
SSN reporting West Ham board "discussing" Slaven Bilic's future this morning. I wonder how many managers we'll get sacked this season? While teams continue to underestimate us, and consider that losing to us is an unspeakable embarrassment, then maybe one or two!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
SSN reporting West Ham board "discussing" Slaven Bilic's future this morning. I wonder how many managers we'll get sacked this season? While teams continue to underestimate us, and consider that losing to us is an unspeakable embarrassment, then maybe one or two!

I dont think that it is about us beating WHU as far as their board is concerned. It is more to do with the ease with which we did it with no apparent attempt to retrieve the situation from their players or management.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Blimey. What a 24hrs or so that's been. Went with an Irons fan, so in with the home fans. Had to hold on to my shit desperately every time we scored or had a chance so I didn't get chucked out or twatted. With the second goal it got so bad I had to go to the shitter for a few silent fist pumps! Then went out on the piss in town, eventually falling out of an Uber at 6am this morning absolutely gatted, knowing that I had to be at work for 12:00, just in time for the Chelsea hoards. Just finished work and I feel shit!.

And you know what?

I'd do it all again!

What a night :thumbsup:

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Early days, but crikey the club have come so far in a relatively short time.

Contrast that to sitting on the Withdean South Stand Scaffold, watching lower league football in the pouring rain in waterproofs.

Thank you TB, CH and many others.
One thing that amused me in those days was the white ponchos we flogged to the away fans. In the rain, their stand looked like a poor man's ghost busters convention [emoji317]

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
This on the Beeb live text feed.
Brighton and Hove Albion won their first away match in the top-flight since March 1983, ending a winless run of 11 matches. They also recorded their joint-biggest away top-flight win, equalling their 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace in April 1981.

:lolol:

It just gets better. :laugh:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Blimey. What a 24hrs or so that's been. Went with an Irons fan, so in with the home fans. Had to hold on to my shit desperately every time we scored or had a chance so I didn't get chucked out or twatted. With the second goal it got so bad I had to go to the shitter for a few silent fist pumps! Then went out on the piss in town, eventually falling out of an Uber at 6am this morning absolutely gatted, knowing that I had to be at work for 12:00, just in time for the Chelsea hoards. Just finished work and I feel shit!.

And you know what?

I'd do it all again!

What a night :thumbsup:

There's nothing more painful than a few silent fist pumps in the shitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here