Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray and discipline

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
He will get frustrated. He told the shop assistant at the golf shop on Holmbush roundabout that he's not looking forward to getting whipped every week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

You're obviously not a fan.

7 yellow cards in 43 games isn't a bad tally, so either 36 referees were completely unaware of his fouling, or they saw it as part and parcel of a contact sport.

His one red card was debatable, although I can accept to the letter of the law it was red.

I love his aerial ability.

I should be directing it more at the weak refs, if your a defender the ref blows up, if you are a centre forward you can get away with murder.

Where's the equal opportunities that everyone wants nowadays!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

As previously mentioned, a wiley old fox in the box.
The video says it all for me, he's got the experience, even if it means in winding the PL prima donna defenders up, and occasionally getting booked.
Been there, done it and worn several shirts :thumbsup:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Yes. I'm just making the comparison with Shearer as he was a niggly aggressive player at 25 as well. It's not just a tactic players start to employ when they age.
Whereas Mark Hughes was a thug until he aged a bit... then he calmed down and did what he did best, score amazing volleys from impossible positions.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes. I'm just making the comparison with Shearer as he was a niggly aggressive player at 25 as well. It's not just a tactic players start to employ when they age.

I 100% agree that forwards do employ it but i feel Glenn uses it to it's limit since he has returned to the Albion and he is way to close to the line IMO.

I just think that we may have a few less charitable refs in the Prem.

We will have to wait and see.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That defender went through him twice. Once very hard and the ref did nothing at all. I don't really blame him for having a go back.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thought this was a joke thread just because of a red in a meaningless friendly but seems some idiots have a serious issue with it. Unbelievable.

D

Deleted member 2719

33. 34 in a few weeks time.

I would of thought 34-35 years old is probably tops for a prem striker, unless you are world class, unfortunately Glenn isn't.

Let's hope he defies his age this season, i think really he is an great bench warmer though.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
He does all the excessive pushing, because that what a player does when they are struggling to play at a certain level, will there be more pushing and fouls given by Glenn in the Prem, of course there will, he is knocking on a bit.

Good grief Mouldy, how many times do you need to be proved wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here