Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok I'm over it now. Let's move on and be friends

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Imagine being a fully grown man who has to attention seek on an Internet forum. Imagine having nothing better to do with your time. No hobbies, No friends to talk to, no partner to spend time with. Just your keyboard and the fleeting moment of recognition when somebody replies to call you a ****.

Imagine.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Imagine being a fully grown man who has to attention seek on an Internet forum. Imagine having nothing better to do with your time. No hobbies, No friends to talk to, no partner to spend time with. Just your keyboard and the fleeting moment of recognition when somebody replies to call you a ****.

Imagine.

...fully grown man?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
F off you c

Last edited by a moderator:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I miss him. I haven't slept all night.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok, I know it's funny, but now I feel bad. It's quite impressive to climb down from a flounce in under an hour. I guess I'm just too soft.

D

Deleted User X18H

Imagine.

What you saying?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Ok, I know it's funny, but now I feel bad. It's quite impressive to climb down from a flounce in under an hour. I guess I'm just too soft.

I actually felt sorry for him as well when I saw his post and his climb down; however, I was dreading the next time a black person went through a red light or stole a tin of beans to feed their kids and the story broke somewhere on the internet. We would have had to discuss it with him

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Imagine.

Think this actually sums up 99.9% of all of us on here,the main difference is being the key components that each of us have,some are fully grown women too,also,some men have boyfriends,others have merely have 1 hobby,a few think they are economic masters [MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] springs to mind (despite a Remain stalwart) he is a good egg....

No i feel we all in some way are "attentive" in seeking.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I was never a fan of his work .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here