Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] for me. Lucky enough to know this splendid chap and have spent many hours on the road with him watching our wonderful club.

Cheers, mate. Happy New Year to you and yours :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
no no no.....allow me.......i insist.
Its always fun to find new gullible types like clamp who cant fathom the screengrab address bars has been deliberately moved and edited

View attachment 103395

The way you disappeared for a week afterwards when it was pointed out, must have added to the 'wind-up'.

And then made no mention of your 'wind-up' when you did come back until it was pointed out to you a number of times weeks later and you couldn't keep on ignoring it.

You do like to put a lot of effort into your 'wind-ups', don't you ???

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looks for name on list, unsurprisingly it doesn't appear. Resolve to try harder in 2019. No hard feelings HWT :) , I enjoy your posts from deepest Kent. Bit of a drag for you to the Amex.

"some (but not all, not by a long way) of the other folk who I like to read" . . . . .

I'm going to have to do a fully comprehensive audit, aren't I??? :facepalm::wozza::lolol::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I started to listen to that but found myself drifting into a coma. It was only when the 3 bar fire caught my dressing gown alight that I managed to pull myself back from the abyss. :rolleyes:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had the pleasure of [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION]'s company in the WSU ahead of the Everton game, which was quite a surprise.

I'm genuinely amazed he managed to get his head through the entrance to the Amex and up the stairs.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had the pleasure of [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION]'s company in the WSU ahead of the Everton game, which was quite a surprise.

I'm genuinely amazed he managed to get his head through the entrance to the Amex and up the stairs.

This is true. And in deference to the man and his policy, he did say this to my face and is not just being a keyboard warrior :bowdown::lolol:

I have just remembered so other people who I like to read. Here they are:
[MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] [MENTION=21892]Uh_huh_him[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] [MENTION=19800]lawros left foot[/MENTION] [MENTION=25353]el punal[/MENTION] oh, and [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION]

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I'm genuinely amazed he managed to get his head through the entrance to the Amex and up the stannah stair lift

Corrected for him :D

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah, FINALLY

*Oscar losers applause and 'well done' face*

I had a queasy feeling when I started typing after my comments about AZ Gull that this was never going to end well :facepalm:

I'll do another update later, including the people whose usernames have to be copied into Word and pasted back into NSC because they are so clunky. Yes, clunky.

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just realised I had already copied several names into Word but didn't copy them back with the last lot:
[MENTION=4019]Triggaar[/MENTION] [MENTION=13715]jimhigham[/MENTION] [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] [MENTION=1530]mejonaNO12 aka riskit[/MENTION]

This is getting a bit silly now. Happy New Year, and thanks especially to the comedians who have me spluttering and giggling on a daily basis.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had a queasy feeling when I started typing after my comments about AZ Gull that this was never going to end well :facepalm:

I'll do another update later, including the people whose usernames have to be copied into Word and pasted back into NSC because they are so clunky. Yes, clunky.

:lolol:

It was possibly the best use of the mention feature ever used on NSC. I went in and corrected your [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] spelling, as we both know he's a sensitive flower. Other than that though - exceptional work. As ever.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was possibly the best use of the mention feature ever used on NSC. I went in and corrected your [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] spelling, as we both know he's a sensitive flower. Other than that though - exceptional work. As ever.

And now I've corrected [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] for you, although perhaps mis-spelling the site's pedant-in-chief was intentional on your part...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:blush::kiss::lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

**** Off :kiss:

el punal

This is true. And in deference to the man and his policy, he did say this to my face and is not just being a keyboard warrior :bowdown::lolol:

I have just remembered so other people who I like to read. Here they are:
[MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] [MENTION=21892]Uh_huh_him[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] [MENTION=19800]lawros left foot[/MENTION] [MENTION=25353]el punal[/MENTION] oh, and [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION]

Thanks old bean! Recognition at last. :O

Will buy you a pint next time in the amphitheatre of the Gods, otherwise known as the West Upper to you lesser mortals and general hoi polloi! :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here