Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think Mawson is probably the next in line to those that went to Russia in the World Cup squad.

IMHO Moore 8 or 9m up to 10-12m with the add ons Dunk basic 10 -12m with add ons possibly 15m. So not a great deal of difference compared to people on here saying Dunk £30m plus.

We shall just have to wait to see if he ever gets sold and what the price is to prove it one way or another. To answer another question I do not think that he will be called up for the next England team possibly the squad for training but that is as far as it will go as IMHO he is too far down the list although Jones and Cahill will probably be replaced.

#NeverWrong.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What have I said that is wrong?

Why do you have to continue to show that you are educationally inadequate as either you cannot read properly or understand the English language.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope Utd have very deep pockets.

IMHO Moore 8 or 9m up to 10-12m with the add ons Dunk basic 10 -12m with add ons possibly 15m. So not a great deal of difference compared to people on here saying Dunk £30m plus.

We shall just have to wait to see if he ever gets sold and what the price is to prove it one way or another. To answer another question I do not think that he will be called up for the next England team possibly the squad for training but that is as far as it will go as IMHO he is too far down the list although Jones and Cahill will probably be replaced.

I believe that he is a god send and asset to us but is not as good as many on here think. Which top 6 club have been reported as being interested in him .........none but long may it continue and he stays with us.

If we sell Dunk in a subsequent window for £30m, BG will say that his value doubled after a few good games this coming season. #rightagain

Oh [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] how did you know:-

From today's 'sell all 3' thread, after being reminded of the initial stupidity - sorry 'just my opinion'.

That was. at the time then but his performances since then have improved so his value will have risen also. Dont let that stop you trying and as usual failing to take the p..s though.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

#NeverWrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope Utd have very deep pockets.

Oh [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] how did you know:-

From today's 'sell all 3' thread, after being reminded of the initial stupidity - sorry 'just my opinion'.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

#NeverWrong.

Now, now. Play nicely, Draco.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd like to pretend to be wise and all seeing, but he's just so predictable.

#neverwrong

It’s #writeagain not #rightagain ffs Trig.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Shall we wait and see how much they bid, if they do bid for him..

But of course. Fair play if it is 10-12 million plus add ons as you suggested. But we will never know what it will have been when you wrote that. You have historically undervalued Dunk even when Fulham were in for him and I suspect your valuation in the Summer was too low as well. If anyone bids 20 million plus in January of course, you will just say that your valuation would've been right at the time.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But of course. Fair play if it is 10-12 million plus add ons as you suggested. But we will never know what it will have been when you wrote that. You have historically undervalued Dunk even when Fulham were in for him and I suspect your valuation in the Summer was too low as well. If anyone bids 20 million plus in January of course, you will just say that your valuation would've been right at the time.
Now hang on a minute, even I have to step in here on behalf of BG.

He hasn't "historically undervalued Dunk", he's ...

...historically undervalued every Albion player.

BG has never written about any Albion player the way he writes about Christian Eriksen.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Now hang on a minute, even I have to step in here on behalf of BG.

He hasn't "historically undervalued Dunk", he's ...

...historically undervalued every Albion player.

BG has never written about any Albion player the way he writes about Christian Eriksen.

i dont remember ever putting a value on Eriksen and if I have it would be based on a few tv and 2 appearances in the flesh at the Amex but at least it gives you chance to push your claim that I am a Spurs supporter. As I have said many many times I have liked Spurs since the 50s and followed their results with interest but have never actually supported them, my 1 club to support is BHA. but dont let that stop you posting your usual drivel.

WhingForPresident

Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Just randomly watched a YouTube video detailing Reading's financial plight, which is apparently going to see them deducted another 6 points this season and thrown into the deep end of the relegation battle. Reminded me of this whole saga, so had a look into what he's gone on to since we had those bids rejected and he tried to force through a move to the Albion.

Now 30 years old and just 200 odd Championship appearances for Tinpot FC and a handful of Jamaica caps to show for it. Been out for more than a year with a very nasty injury as well. Such a shame as he looked exactly our kind of player at the time- how things could have been different eh.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just randomly watched a YouTube video detailing Reading's financial plight, which is apparently going to see them deducted another 6 points this season and thrown into the deep end of the relegation battle. Reminded me of this whole saga, so had a look into what he's gone on to since we had those bids rejected and he tried to force through a move to the Albion.

Now 30 years old and just 200 odd Championship appearances for Tinpot FC and a handful of Jamaica caps to show for it. Been out for more than a year with a very nasty injury as well. Such a shame as he looked exactly our kind of player at the time- how things could have been different eh.
Different for Liam Moore most certainly, the Albion however fared perfectly well without him in the end.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
i dont remember ever putting a value on Eriksen and if I have it would be based on a few tv and 2 appearances in the flesh at the Amex but at least it gives you chance to push your claim that I am a Spurs supporter. As I have said many many times I have liked Spurs since the 50s and followed their results with interest but have never actually supported them, my 1 club to support is BHA. but dont let that stop you posting your usual drivel.
@Badger Boy legendary indeed.

Really enjoyed BG contributions……

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
@Badger Boy legendary indeed.

Really enjoyed BG contributions……

BG was a real marmite poster which changed from thread to thread. Both highly irritating and loved at the same time. Always entertaining.

Hopefully he's enjoying our season from his front row seat in the sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here