Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Man jumps from a plane at 25,000 feet without a parachute!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Let me know when someone has landed without the need for a net. That would be some achievement but jumping from a plane and landing in a net is almost impressive.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
yikes. respect to him for pulling it off - not one for me to try though

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Let me know when someone has landed without the need for a net. That would be some achievement but jumping from a plane and landing in a net is almost impressive.

I think the achievement was directing himself into the net from that height! I wonder how big the hole would have been if he had missed? :D

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

I think there was an urban legend about a woman who fell from the cabin of a depressurised aricraft and survived - from 30,000ft. All other passengers on board died in the crash.

Edit: link here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38427411

NOT an urban legend then o_O

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That Annette must be a big lass.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Get a f#ckin day job is what I'd say. Who thinks up these hair brained schemes ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think the achievement was directing himself into the net from that height! I wonder how big the hole would have been if he had missed? :D

There is just a puff of dust come up. Are you too young to remember the Coyote/roadrunner cartoons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here