Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
3 goals in 47 games would suggest that the shot he has on him isn't that clinical, or isn't brought out much.

The 'shot on him' seems alright to me. :)

BQbqhn

9Fykrt

TuwzxT

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yves electric
Youth Career at Majestic*
I hope we wont regret it
Cos he cost a massive fee

Yves, Bissouma
Better than Wilfred Bouma
Not much like Kurt Zouma
And he has played for Mali

*Youth career - 2009–2014
Majestic SC / JMG Academy Bamako

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Well what is for sure, is that we don't sign players merely to be 'squad members' any more. I'm sure that all new signings are told, that if they are good enough then they will play. To sign someone just to make up the numbers is a negative step in my view.
especially if they are not home grown.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
So.

One source then

No. Its 2 sources. L'equipe clearly have spoken to different people (Lille presumably) than The Argus. And The Argus have both confirmed L'equpe's story but are reporting new info (presumably from Albion / given Naylor is in Austria) that the fee (22m) is inflated. All the other pieces are citing L'Equipe (mostly) or The Argus as the basis for their rewrites etc and have no new reporting.

Last edited:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Every player we sign now has pace . This is something we needed to improve on so it could be exciting next season.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
No. Its 2 sources. L'equipe clearly have spoken to different people (Lille presumably) than The Argus. And The Argus have both confirmed L'equpe's story but are reporting new info (presumably from Albion / given Naylor is in Austria) that the fee (22m) is inflated. All the other pieces are citing L'Equipe (mostly) or The Argus as the basis for their rewrites etc and have no new reporting.

Very often seems these days that the reported fees are the fees including all add ons, should they come to fruition. So perhaps €22m is the total potential cost but upfront will be a fraction of this.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Every player we sign now has pace . This is something we needed to improve on so it could be exciting next season.

Yeah, I'm really delighted by this. It was an obvious weak point last season so it's great to see that being addressed so aggressively. We could become a lot of neutrals favourite team next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here