Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Restaurant in BMW Lounge!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not really, I don’t often come on here and don’t know anybody personally on NSC.

Surly some of your 65k posts must have been asking questions about concourse / lounge / stadium if changes were been made? Or are they mainly drivel?

:lolol:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I had the very same issue when they stopped selling pies in the centre kiosk of the NS for chicken of all thing and pizza FFS, I was traumatised for the whole season and did the club tell me beforehand, NO they didn't, I have to use the NW or NE kiosks now :angry: BARBER OUT

The pizza is the best thing they have there. And there's a delightful looking young lady who serves them too!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Not really, I don’t often come on here and don’t know anybody personally on NSC.

Surly some of your 65k posts must have been asking questions about concourse / lounge / stadium if changes were been made? Or are they mainly drivel?

Mainly drivel, Mainly drivel ? :angry:

I'll have you know that Beach Hut's posts are TOTALLY drivel

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Will it be worth the cost though?

When we go down to League 2, it won't be used.

We're on the crest of a wave atm.

More stuff about not wanting to improve the stadium etc etc.

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
To clarify, there are hoardings at the back of the ESL seats, so I presume some work is taking place behind them. Since those windows are/were rather ugly, I wondered whether they are being replaced by something less unsightly.

Took my dad on a stadium tour today and asked this myself. I was told that they're removing the windows and replacing with full length windows, as you've said.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here