Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Leftie scores massive own goal on twitter !!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Either she’s a parody account or she should be......

154144b49b47fa71f3e66bdc81df41b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Either she’s a parody account or she should be......

154144b49b47fa71f3e66bdc81df41b7.jpg

That's relatively healthy isn't it? 2 of your 5 a day on the plate. Good amount of fibre. Portion size is not large either. Brown bread would be better, but at least it's thin sliced. It looks cheap too - don't know anything about her finances.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
That's relatively healthy isn't it? 2 of your 5 a day on the plate. Good amount of fibre. Portion size is not large either. Brown bread would be better, but at least it's thin sliced. It looks cheap too - don't know anything about her finances.

White bread is terrible for you and that’s going to taste about as good as a last minute Palace equaliser.

But the point is the commentary. Either this is an obsessed person who quite possibly has mental health issues or it’s a parody that the OP has fallen for hook line and sinker. You can’t believe anything these days.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was being lazy. It stands for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer Intersex Asexual Pansexual (or Polyamorous/Polygamous) Kinky.

This explains it: http://www.mtv.co.uk/pride/news/lgbtq-acronym-guide but I don't get the distinction between bisexual and pansexual. I'm also lost on why asexual, polyamorous and kinky are included with the gender terms. And what would an asexual activist be campaigning for?

Hmm...not sure after learning all that, that it's really helping make people take gender issues seriously.

I thought asexual was like an amoeba in that they reproduce by themselves. Do I have the right to reproduce with myself and if not, why not.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
This was one of her responses:

Despite the alt right trolls, the vote is swinging. Brexit will be shown to be the biggest threat to our future. You all know it, even if you don't want to admit it. Open the borders, welcome all, say YES to friendship and freedom of movement.

I really worry about some people.

It shows what happens when Community Care is underfunded.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
White bread is terrible for you and that’s going to taste about as good as a last minute Palace equaliser.

But the point is the commentary. Either this is an obsessed person who quite possibly has mental health issues or it’s a parody that the OP has fallen for hook line and sinker. You can’t believe anything these days.

White bread is fine in moderation (like most things), but I said brown bread would be better. If she wanted something that tasted good, she'd be eating burger and chips. Instead, she's gone for something that's healthier. :shrug:

I'm impressed that you can diagnose mental health issues over the internet.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I thought asexual was like an amoeba in that they reproduce by themselves. Do I have the right to reproduce with myself and if not, why not.

Asexual is without sexual feelings, like Stephen Fry or Kenneth Williams claimed they were at one point or another.

You may be thinking of cell division.

Meanwhile worms are hermaphrodites who have both sets and use both sets during copulation in the hope both will get pregnant. The human equivalent can allegedly be found in a live demo on [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] ‘s DVD collection.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
White bread is fine in moderation (like most things), but I said brown bread would be better. If she wanted something that tasted good, she'd be eating burger and chips. Instead, she's gone for something that's healthier. :shrug:

I'm impressed that you can diagnose mental health issues over the internet.

Someone as overweight as her should really consider giving up all grains including bread. While there are a lot of humorous comments on this thread, there is actually a serious point here - someone who is morbidly obese will have hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances (probably shown in abnormal character traits). In these circumstances, gluten acts as an inflammatory and makes everything worse. So out with the bread!!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Loving the thread title by the way. “Leftie” turns out to be someone with less than 2000 followers. Not exactly endorsed by Jeremy Corbin. If I had the time I could probably find excruciating examples of right wing stupidity on Twitter but I’d actually have to spend some time reading the timeline of another illiterate oxygen thief.

Even the darling of the Alt-Right, PJW himself, has been owned so many times that he’s now been officially adopted by a syndicate. Shall we start a thread about Katie Hopkins needing foreign hospital treatment after collapsing on ketamine?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"I admit I'm beginning to regret ever posting this poll. I'd end it only too many Nazis have taken screen shots and will try to use it out of context. Instead, I call on all rational people to vote with their hearts and turn this around as a victory for common sense and freedom."

The voting as it stands at the moment in answer to the question "What is the biggest danger to the UK and its future?"

Brexit 18%
Russia 6%
Far Right Extremists 8%
Islam 68%

108,732 votes•3 days left

Still time for "all rational people" to turn it around, I guess. Or for "too many Nazis" to make it a whole lot worse!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Loving the thread title by the way. “Leftie” turns out to be someone with less than 2000 followers. Not exactly endorsed by Jeremy Corbin. If I had the time I could probably find excruciating examples of right wing stupidity on Twitter but I’d actually have to spend some time reading the timeline of another illiterate oxygen thief.

Even the darling of the Alt-Right, PJW himself, has been owned so many times that he’s now been officially adopted by a syndicate. Shall we start a thread about Katie Hopkins needing foreign hospital treatment after collapsing on ketamine?

A remarkable post - please explain how it has anything to do with our day to day lives on Planet Earth?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Someone as overweight as her should really consider giving up all grains including bread. While there are a lot of humorous comments on this thread, there is actually a serious point here - someone who is morbidly obese will have hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances (probably shown in abnormal character traits). In these circumstances, gluten acts as an inflammatory and makes everything worse. So out with the bread!!!

If that amount of calories is a regular dinner for her, she will quickly lose weight, and will become much healthier. There's all these different diets and fads but in the end, by far the biggest predictor of weight loss is energy intake.

You've made a very complex statement with lots of buzzwords, but generally speaking I'm unaware of research that indicates all 'morbidly' obese people have hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances directly resulting from obesity that directly results in abnormal character traits. In fact, this would be extremely challenging to test in humans. It's very complicated, with lots of confounds. How are you meant to separate cause and effect? That's before even mentioning the limited equipment available to assess neurotransmitter activity in the brain, let alone imbalances. Do you know of any primary research articles that act as a source for this information?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Do you want to get a dictionary and look up the words “possibly” and “either”? Ta.

Either 'quite possibly' (indicating you feel it's likely), or it's a parody, you say. So if it's not a parody, then your statement of 'quite possibly' stands. I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that this person quite possibly has mental health issues based on the limited information available and no personal contact with the individual.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
If that amount of calories is a regular dinner for her, she will quickly lose weight, and will become much healthier. There's all these different diets and fads but in the end, by far the biggest predictor of weight loss is energy intake.

You've made a very complex statement with lots of buzzwords, but generally speaking I'm unaware of research that indicates all 'morbidly' obese people have hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances directly resulting from obesity that directly results in abnormal character traits. In fact, this would be extremely challenging to test in humans. It's very complicated, with lots of confounds. How are you meant to separate cause and effect? That's before even mentioning the limited equipment available to assess neurotransmitter activity in the brain, let alone imbalances. Do you know of any primary research articles that act as a source for this information?

You have a made a fair point about it being difficult to measure neurotransmitters, but it is possible, and a lot of the latest theories and diets are based around this. Rather than quote a lot of links to dry research studies, which I don't think would further the discussion, please see this link to an article by Robb Wolf, one of the leading lights of the Paleo / Ancestral lifestyle movement.

https://robbwolf.com/2012/09/14/12377/

This is not about arcane point-scoring. I passionately believe that the latest research into these topics is giving us insight into our biochemistry in a way that science and medicine hasn't been able to do so far.

With regards to your point about calories, there is some truth to that, but it does not hold 100% true. Dave Asprey (aka The Bullet Proof Executive) lost tons of weight eating 4,000 calories a day of a high-fat, low carb diet.

There is other research if you are interested showing that vitamin and mineral deficiencies could be linked to criminal behaviour due to the effect they exert on neurotransmitters.

I will not now spoil my post by hinting at the conclusion that any "Corbynista" must suffer from a mental imbalance.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here