Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Shop Today ...

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I guess the most logical way of securing a home shirt is to order from the internet and request a pick up from the club shop...before the game on Saturday...with a two hour queue!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just been in today to return my lads alternative kit and all the staff looked shell shocked. Spoke to a couple of them and they said it was just mental yesterday. No one was prepared for the amount of demand. They are getting 50x of each size in before the city game then more before next home game. It looked like the place had just cleared up after a ram raid. Very few home shirts left and a fair few of the yellow alternative.

FYI the black away kit is not in stock, it's the training gear that looks just like it that is there just now although not much of that left! (Navy rather than black)

I think it's great, shows how things have come along and hopefully will put a few quid towards a new striker! or at least his first days money!

An additional 50 in each size doesn't seem that many considering the demand seen.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just been in today to return my lads alternative kit and all the staff looked shell shocked. Spoke to a couple of them and they said it was just mental yesterday. No one was prepared for the amount of demand. They are getting 50x of each size in before the city game then more before next home game. It looked like the place had just cleared up after a ram raid. Very few home shirts left and a fair few of the yellow alternative.

FYI the black away kit is not in stock, it's the training gear that looks just like it that is there just now although not much of that left! (Navy rather than black)

I think it's great, shows how things have come along and hopefully will put a few quid towards a new striker! or at least his first days money!

It does, Nike's brand will have added to this, it makes kits for the younger generations a must have. Great to see either way, I will be getting some training kit at some point in the future.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here