Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not many threads...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...covering the possibility we might LOSE tomorrow then. :lolol:

I'm coming down to the stadium and then the town without a ticket. Even if I can't get in, I just want to be there if and when it happens. Anybody else going down without a ticket?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The way Wigan fought back to win the game, on Friday, when 2-0 down, makes it a real possibility. I'm not expecting a win, but hope we do. It was only 1-0 away so not a foregone conclusion like many seem to think.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Comfortable home win. I can see us hitting 3 or 4 goals here

el punal

The way Wigan fought back to win the game, on Friday, when 2-0 down, makes it a real possibility. I'm not expecting a win, but hope we do. It was only 1-0 away so not a foregone conclusion like many seem to think.

I would expect Chris Hughton has made damn sure that the team do not treat it as such (foregone conclusion).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lol: TBH it hadn't really occurred to me.

Worrying the thought of losing hasn't changed my opinion, but I'm now troubled by the fact I support one of 'those' teams.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
So basically a win and Huddersfield can only match us for points if we lose every other game and we would have a +30 GD?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

I'm coming down to the stadium and then the town without a ticket. Even if I can't get in, I just want to be there if and when it happens. Anybody else going down without a ticket?

I thought you were a season ticket holder?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Go to Dicks Bar, dressed as a museum curator, sneak into the museum at KO, then who knows where you'll get to :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So basically a win and Huddersfield can only match us for points if we lose every other game and we would have a +30 GD?

Yes, ignore all this 'not mathematically certain' stuff, our GD is unassailable barring a series of results that would need an independent matchfixing enquiry - IF we win tomorrow we're up, and can concentrate on winning the title.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, ignore all this 'not mathematically certain' stuff, our GD is unassailable barring a series of results that would need an independent matchfixing enquiry - IF we win tomorrow we're up, and can concentrate on winning the title.

A bunch of 3-0 defeats for us and a run of 3-0 wins for Hudds will swing it.

Personally I'm not quite sure how I'll react to a 3pm win yet....and how I'll react if Hudds win. I'll be happy for sure, not certain if I'll be going bat-shit and buying bottles of champagne though.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013

2 ridiculous goalkeeping errors and a penalty.

Wigan were poor otherwise and we are on a roll.

I am expecting a 3-0 or 4-0 win tomorrow, turn on the style and wrap up promotion!

(I'll take 1-0 though!)

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
A bunch of 3-0 defeats for us and a run of 3-0 wins for Hudds will swing it.

Personally I'm not quite sure how I'll react to a 3pm win yet....and how I'll react if Hudds win. I'll be happy for sure, not certain if I'll be going bat-shit and buying bottles of champagne though.

That would end up with 27 goals changing our GD to +4 so still going up!

We would have to lose every game by 3 goals and they would have to win every game by 4 for them to catch our goal difference and that is BEFORE we take tomorrow's games into account.

3 points for us and we will be promoted!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here