Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Lawrence

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
After the Neto saga, I'm not going to get excited about any rumours until they're pictured holding the Albion shirt!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Spurious rumour no doubt, however he should be a player we are interested in. Ticks a lot of boxes regarding players we should be targeting. Big Mick spoke very highly of him and I'm sure he could let his mate Hughton know about his personality and how he would fit within our group.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Err they got relegated Ryan might be alright to be fair but the other two haven't got the best praise from Germany especially the latest addition.

Err Sunderland got relegated and Jordan Pickford ended up costing Everton £30m

You can be a good player in a shit side. Lawrence, for instance, got nine goals and nine assists in an utterly toilet Ipswich side.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Err they got relegated Ryan might be alright to be fair but the other two haven't got the best praise from Germany especially the latest addition.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr what does "haven't got the best praise from germany" even mean? If you could point me in the direct of the negative comments Germany made then I'll stand corrected.

Gross created the most chances in a division where his team were relegated. Im suprised Germany weren't more favourable in their comments.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Whilst this seems more HITC bull, there is clearly a reason Derby have not got this over the line. Is a bigger fish lurking?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Class young player. Definitely Prem quality. Yes please.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A chance that he didn't fancy another season in the championship, especially if he learnt a prem team is interested.......

A reasoned assumption. He was the best Ipswich player by far at the Amex, I think he'd be right to set his sights on the Premier League.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Class young player. Definitely Prem quality. Yes please.

Correct.
Mick McCarthy said on Talksport last week that he was easily their best player last season consistantly, and a great lad.
No proof he is good enough and you have to wonder why Leicester would sell/loan him, but just the type of player you would gamble on to see if he can step up.
I think he is good enough.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
No proof he is good enough and you have to wonder why Leicester would sell/loan him, but just the type of player you would gamble on to see if he can step up.
I think he is good enough.

His contract with Leicester expires next summer. There's always the possibility that he won't want to sign an extension until later in the season when he knows how much playing time he's getting.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
At last .....IMO he would work well for us.He has pace,scores,takes defenders on ,high in confidence,and by all accounts a good lad.....7 million a fair price in all this madness !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here