Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Invasion at Waterhall

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
How dare anybody say a bad word about these people???...they're a 'Minority'...and any opinion other than they are just victims of the nasty society and or just expressing their 'culture' of doing what ever the hell they like with no recourse is nothing but pure racism!
I'm sure Caroline Clueless and all the other 'right on' hand wringing liberals who blight our city, who love nothing but to jump to the defence of the oppressed minority's or 'victims' of any possible right on cause, would be happy to put their hands in their pockets to support them financially and open up her garden and drive way to such oppressed people???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surely plod could start checking all their vehicles for tax and insurance and MOT's etc....? that would get them moving.
It appears that plod don't. Don't know why, they really should. The law allows them, I believe, to confiscate a vehicle, take it away and crush it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This shit is honestly one of the few things where my Liberal lefty brain takes a backseat and let's the other part take over.

How dare anybody say a bad word about these people???...they're a 'Minority'...and any opinion other than they are just victims of the nasty society and or just expressing their 'culture' of doing what ever the hell they like with no recourse is nothing but pure racism!
I'm sure Caroline Clueless and all the other 'right on' hand wringing liberals who blight our city, who love nothing but to jump to the defence of the oppressed minority's or 'victims' of any possible right on cause, would be happy to put their hands in their pockets to support them financially and open up her garden and drive way to such oppressed people???
What about the rumour that they all keep cartoon pictures of Mohammed in their caravans, and regularly have get togethers where they sit around pi88ing themselves laughing at them?

Just wondering, like..................
:wink:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Surely plod could start checking all their vehicles for tax and insurance and MOT's etc....? that would get them moving.

Make them believe that you really will harm their horses, even if they are not kept with the (sub)human group, one thing that they really do value.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
This shit is honestly one of the few things where my Liberal lefty brain takes a backseat and let's the other part take over.

Bloody hate them.

But it's the brains of other liberal lefty's, who gained political power???? and in their infinite wisdom saddled us all with laws and 'right on' political beliefs that have now fvcked us from effectively dealing with these scumbags in a way that favours common sense and or people/businesses who are genuinely affected by their behaviour!!!
I mean how dare you try and move them on from somewhere they legally shouldn't be without considering their feelings and how it might upset their kids.....!!!
The epitome of what's fundamentally wrong with country!

Dec 29, 2011
But it's the brains of other liberal lefty's, who gained political power???? and in their infinite wisdom saddled us all with laws and 'right on' political beliefs that have now fvcked us from effectively dealing with these scumbags in a way that favours common sense and or people/businesses who are genuinely affected by their behaviour!!!
I mean how dare you try and move them on from somewhere they legally shouldn't be without considering their feelings and how it might upset their kids.....!!!
The epitome of what's fundamentally wrong with country!

Another liberal here who can't stand pikeys. They go against everything we stand for, they dodge tax, contribute nothing to society, bully people who challenge them, build a large amount of their income on less-than-legal activities, harm the environment. The list goes on, I think you'd be surprised how many liberals dont actually think travellers should be about to roam about as they wish.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The trouble with you Sussex lightewights is that you have yet to see the light. Here in Kent there is no park or other bit of green space that is not guarded by rocks. The last time the caravans parked up here, leaving shit everywhere (abandoned fridges and nappies are the biggest eyesore and nosesore) was 20 plus years ago. With rocks in place it is caravan free. Man up, Sussex.

I should also note that when the pikeys do arrive, the local chavs go on a robbing spree, 'under cover' of easy blame on others, like.

Oh, and the police know that by the time the writ is served the caravans will be gone, so they don't bother, which is a systems failure. Fancy that!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Another liberal here who can't stand pikeys. They go against everything we stand for, they dodge tax, contribute nothing to society, bully people who challenge them, build a large amount of their income on less-than-legal activities, harm the environment. The list goes on, I think you'd be surprised how many liberals dont actually think travellers should be about to roam about as they wish.

Hat off to you sir for being honest��.
And if I'm being honest I couldn't give a toss about political point scoring, just when it comes to issues like this, the people/political parties who saddled us with these problems should have the moral courage to understand we are reaping what they sowed and to say they were wrong and help do something about it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It appears that plod don't. Don't know why, they really should. The law allows them, I believe, to confiscate a vehicle, take it away and crush it.

Make them believe that you really will harm their horses, even if they are not kept with the (sub)human group, one thing that they really do value.

Should start crushing their horses then. That'd show them who they think they are.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Hat off to you sir for being honest��.
And if I'm being honest I couldn't give a toss about political point scoring, just when it comes to issues like this, the people/political parties who saddled us with these problems should have the moral courage to understand we are reaping what they sowed and to say they were wrong and help do something about it.

Alas , they wont , more for reasons of their own political careers, theyre scared to put their own names to any objections to these scoundrels for as they would be, in the main, unpopular within their own political parties !

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here