Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: The FINAL - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Honey Badger

Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
7 to go, 20 mins left. Can't see it happening. Will 2nd accounts be frowned upon for this even though the tie has been decided?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Is it possible for Mantis Shrimp to be investigated for fixing and potentially stripped off the 2014 title giving HB another title and the record

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This is truly something.

I can't quite believe what I'm seeing, and though I'm not ready to celebrate yet, I do have a feeling that we are seeing history in the making.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just 5 votes short of the record with a minute to go.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That's it, it's OVER!

fourth-of-july-fireworks--660x330.jpg

We have our champion, it's taken ten years and four finals to do it but finally, finally, honey badger has got his muscular little paws on the Animal Bowl. HONEY BADGER IS CHAMPION!!!

frabz-WHC-X-CHAMPION-c3510e.jpg

Commiserations to Grasshopper Mouse who has had a marvelous tournament but was always up against it in the final with a significant crossover of his and his opponents support. none the less he will gain great experience from his first appearance in the final. He will, no doubt, be back even stronger next year.

But this is Honey Badger's moment, Honey Badger's year and Honey Badger's title. The people's champion is finally the actual champion. Congratulations again Honey Badger, you are the World's Hardest Creature 2017!

This brings WHC X to an end. It's been another fabulous tournament with shock wins, extraordinary debuts and epic battles. Already I can't wait for WHC XI and wish whoever takes over the best of luck!

Let the celebrations begin!

december-31st-2015-alabama-players-celebrate-by-lifting-the-trophy-FB1KFE.jpg
laserfabrik_mayday_2011_15.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Contest is void, frankly. 50% of badger votes either fake accounts or gained on a cheap lie.

No winners here :nono:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice try Trumpfan. The scoreboard doesn't lie.
You can click on the votes to see who voted. There are 92 votes for the mouse and 138 for the badger. The totals shown are incorrect, but if you add up the names you will get the correct totals.

The Honey Badger has won.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
WTF happened... last time i looked HB was miles ahead....and I mean by 50 votes or so I thought...

Have the last 100 votes all gone to a mouse ?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here