Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My bad 19-7 up at HT but two, yes two missed extra points

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Damn Seahawks as soon as they go 14-0 down they reply straight back, hope Arizona have more TDs in them! Saints up on the Buccs, things going our way as it stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders win but at what price if the season is over for Carr

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Season over for Carr, oh well it was good well it lasted

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Oh man Lockett broke his leg during the play :(

Made me feel physically sick watching his foot essentially hanging from his leg :(

So we can be beaten in Seattle... great effort to come back but that's the 2nd seed and bye gone now... 1 and done in the playoffs I fear...

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Made me feel physically sick watching his foot essentially hanging from his leg :(

So we can be beaten in Seattle... great effort to come back but that's the 2nd seed and bye gone now... 1 and done in the playoffs I fear...

Us beating the saints won't be a formality, unless there players are already switched off but I can't see that with the rivalry we have. But saying that we look full of confidence! Giants v Redskins could go either way and lions have 2 tough final games! Lots of scenarios and to play for going into the final week!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I can't figure out last nights performance, Bortles was on point, threw for 300+yards, zero interceptions plus a receiving TD from a Marqise Lee pass. The O-line stood firm, the D-line got to Mariota on multiple plays, the WR's were getting separation. Generally a great performance. I knew Bradley was bad, but Marrone has really humiliated him with one performance, was it a one off though? I look for to the Colts game to see where we're at.

Jul 7, 2003
Bad night for injuries with three broken legs. Hope tonight's games go more injury free although a hamstring pull for Tyreek Hill in the first minute would be helpful for the Broncos and our very remote play off hopes.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Absolutely gutted. Been a real pleasure watching the team develop this season, as a team.
I'm not Raiders fan (though I do have a big soft spot for them, I think it's that gorgeous silver and black uniform) but I completely agree. Watches the pieces cone together over the last 3 years has been great.

Good news for my Steelers though.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Did anyone watch the game last night? It was a cracker. A Ben Roethlisberger/ Antonio Brown TD with 10 seconds left won it.

The Steelers have won 6 in a row (which will surely be 7 as they face the Browns in the last game) but the offence still isn't firing on a cylinders. If it ever does, someone is going to get trashed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here