Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City away

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Has the repair work been finished on the suspension bridge?

Well, it didn't fall down when we walked across! Didn't see any work, so I guess so.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Agree with the above. The SS Great Britain was fascinating, and the autumn colours around the suspension bridge were great today. My feet are now knackered, but the centre of Bristol is easily walkable. Have to say, though, there are a lot of homeless on the streets.

Plan to see SS Great Britain on my visit next weekend ....enjoy the rest of your stay

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just got my tickets. Looking forward to it.

Paid for mine on line last Tuesday, tickets have not arrived yet, normally arrive within 2 days,

Asked at the ticket office yesterday, young girl tapped my details into the computer, ' Oh yea they have been printed and are ready to post'

Great can I have them now rather than post them?

Comes back after less then 20 seconds, ' Oh I cant find them ( not a prob) but my supervisor says they must be posted as you selected the post option'

You could not make it up.....or is it I really cant be bothered?

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
Paid for mine on line last Tuesday, tickets have not arrived yet, normally arrive within 2 days,

Asked at the ticket office yesterday, young girl tapped my details into the computer, ' Oh yea they have been printed and are ready to post'

Comes back after less then 20 seconds, ' Oh I cant find them ( not a prob) but my supervisor says they must be posted as you selected the post option'

I purchased mine actually at the ground yesterday. They gave me my change and I stood there waiting for the tickets.

The guy behind the counter looked quizzicality at me so I asked for the tickets, to which he said they would be posted Monday. When I asked if I could just take them now he said that wasn't an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I purchased mine actually at the ground yesterday. They gave me my change and I stood there waiting for the tickets.

The guy behind the counter looked quizzicality at me so I asked for the tickets, to which he said they would be posted Monday. When I asked if I could just take them now he said that wasn't an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utter madness

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really tough game - their home form is very good. A point wouldn't be a bad result....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Ah- when I say got, I meant ordered online.....I had to get them off a bloke wearing a pink jacket outside the ground when we played then last season.

:lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looking at there team i actually expect 3pts

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I would expect Norwich to be a black swan event and Bristol will be a return to a tough 1-0 wins.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm going 2-2, we haven't been in first gear so far and when we are I reckon we can be a threat for anyone

I have being saying that all season although I would say we have generally been in 3rd gear, we managed 6th on Saturday and are still accelerating. If you haven't found first yet then we may eclipse last seasons rout

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
I hope you don't eclipse last seasons win, you were brilliant that night, we are a much changed team from last season tbf, Johnson made a lot of new signings so hopefully we wont concede 4 again haha

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Too much reliance on Tammy, I expect Dunk and Duffy to shackle him, but will be a tough match. Would be happy with a draw, as we are not firing on all cylinders away from home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here