Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway Will Join This Week......or not

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You can count on one hand the number of good games Lopez and Conway have each had for us this season. The Leicester game was the only one where they both had one on the same day.
But that doesn't really strengthen your feelings of 'dread'.

Had neither player ever had a 'good game', you could dread their combination.

But the fact of the matter is, we all saw Lopez and Conway rip Leicester apart.
There's absolutely no reason why they couldn't do it again, and again, and again, esp with a more potent strike force than Ashley Barnes.

It's one thing to write off players who clearly aren't up to the job.
But to write off 2 players who just 6 weeks ago, and the last time they played together, made even you happy is something else.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Someone has, 3s now!

I had a score and it dropped to 3s 😄 just shows what bullshit going on transfers by bookies odds is tbh. They tread so carefully!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I had a score and it dropped to 3s 😄 just shows what bullshit going on transfers by bookies odds is tbh. They tread so carefully!

6/4 now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I really hope the Conway deal comes off, [MENTION=3647]Munchkin[/MENTION] is posting in good faith but I fear he may have gone too soon with this one hoping to redeem himself after the Grabban saga. IMO Conway is The Championship's version of Juan Mata, little stocky fella, not blessed with speed but 2 great feet and excellent control and delivery. And has a scruffy beard.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Does that mean they're 100% likely to sign him? ???

No even money would be 50% of the book, so there is a 1 in 2 chance (according to Bet Victor) that he will go there or a coin toss, however you wish to descrive it.

6/4 is 33% (i.e 1 out 3 times, this eventuality will come off)

I suspect, Bet Victor have as much idea as the rest of us - It only takes a few quid on a market as lean as player to go to y to drastically reduce the price (a few bets from this thread would do it) and the markets have a hugh overround on them (i.e much bigger than adding up the figures to 100%)

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
The rest of it is right though I was a tad surprised to see 5/1 available, even for the small beans they'd allow you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any chance of a mod putting "It is unlikely" at the start of the thread title????

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
BOZZAAAAA can we have a new smiley of fingers drumming...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Why? The OP said the Zaha deal needed to go through before it could happen. The Zaha deal is yet to go through.

Why does Zaha signing have any affect on Conway signing for us ..... he is not in the 25 man squad declared at the start of the season, with possibly 3 new signings for Bardiff 3 off the present 25 will also become surplus pushing him further down the pecking order. He would have been here by now

Dec 29, 2011
Why does Zaha signing have any affect on Conway signing for us ..... he is not in the 25 man squad declared at the start of the season, with possibly 3 new signings for Bardiff 3 off the present 25 will also become surplus pushing him further down the pecking order. He would have been here by now

The 25 man squad picked by another manager. Perhaps Solskjaer wanted to look at him before deciding whether to sell

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You can change the 25 anytime in Jan I believe. I guess some leave letting players go til late just in case of injuries etc?

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
tumblr_mmrrspMMLl1rboadyo1_500[1].gif

How much longer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here