Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea (Mike dean)

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
He also did ok at the Southampton away game. I thought for the first few minutes he was trying to focus on his relationship with Albion fans - he ignored a very early heavy tackle by Dale Stephens which could and should have been a foul - and gave the Solly March pen which (in the stadium) looked a bit soft - although on TV later I thought it looked more solid. Many referees would have let play go on though, with that one. I think he's fully aware that he has few friends amongst Albion fans, and possibly this will continue to work in our favour.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Of course, it's on TV, all matches are somewhere in the world. What do you think all the cameras are for, Match of the Day?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Water under the bridge

He's been ok for us this season. Booing him is not going to help our plight.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Water under the bridge

He's been ok for us this season. Booing him is not going to help our plight.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I wasn't aware the Albion were in a plight.
Not Brighton and Hove, anyway.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Never understood the 'don't know what you're doing' or '####er in the black' songs........hardly going to endear the target or help you benefit from marginal 50/50s either conciously or subconciously.

Bet you are fun at parties!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Convinced that when we sung “Mike Dean is a ****er” when at Swansea he grabbed his balls and smirked at us. He ****ing LOVES the attention.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
As long as we put in a professional team performance and give him no reason to make an unpopular decision, it'll be fine.

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
As others have said, he was fine at Swansea and Southampton. Should have given a free kick for a dreadful Swansea tackle in the build up to our goal, but let it go - net result, we scored. Obviously gave us the Pen at Southampton when some others surely wouldn’t have. That’s 4 points we may not have got. He makes mistakes, and he’s a prima dona, but he’s not the worst. Arsenal fans absolutely hate him though.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Those who are saying let it go, if Scott Mcgleish 'is a wanker, is a wanker' turned up for whatever reason at the AMEX I would still boo him, same as Adkins.

Mike Dean has been added to that list in my mind and I will abuse him as I have done each of the three games away this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here