Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
More Brexit bad news as “Restaurant closures in UK jumped by a fifth to almost 1,000 last year”. If the cold doesn’t get you starvation will. Britain, the Ethiopia of Europe.

Good grief, is there any bad news you don't link to Brexit ? Why not throw in pub closures and Post Office closures !

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good grief, is there any bad news you don't link to Brexit ? Why not throw in pub closures and Post Office closures !

With the current shambles of a government, HT's job of finding bad news related to Brexit will get a lot easier in future.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

He is just trying to mitigate previous absurd posts, you know 'economy tanking' 'third world conditions shortly', 'unemployment rising', 'the country collapsing' it was banter by all accounts.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't remember the details, but I had a run-in years ago with our friend BigGully where, If I remember correctly, he insisted that something he 'knew' about the team was correct. This was despite me and others telling him he was wrong. (I think the 'others' included Guy Butters) but he insisted he was right and we were all lying - sound familiar ? [emoji38]ol:

Since then, I've generally found it best to ignore natures answer to Diphenhydramine
It certainly does sound familiar! The problem is constructing what he is trying to say and then having to start all over again when he quotes posts further and further back.

Then it's compounded by the fact that he has to take a contrary position by default whatever is said,and, he is usually arguing with 2-3 people at the same time! I definitely think he is " On the Spectrum ' for ODD as he can't even seem to agree with himself.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It certainly does sound familiar! The problem is constructing what he is trying to say and then having to start all over again when he quotes posts further and further back.

Then it's compounded by the fact that he has to take a contrary position by default whatever is said,and, he is usually arguing with 2-3 people at the same time! I definitely think he is " On the Spectrum ' for ODD as he can't even seem to agree with himself.

Do you honestly think that this is appropriate, I personally am not offended, but it was only a couple of hours ago I noticed and challenged a previous post from you where you said Would it be an idea to block the retards from this thread and give them their own thread

Now knowing this isnt a genuine feeling of concern towards me but instead used in ridicule if I am honest I think this is a particuarly poor show from you.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
You have wilfully missed the point,

3Vv2G6v.png

:lolol::lolol::lolol::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I can vaguely remember something, perhaps it was during or shortly after the Wilkins era, but cannot remember the specifics or you being part of it ?

Although I sometimes post a view on 'football development' I rarely do on first team or club matters, I am fairly dispassionate about those things, if however I posted something regarding the club in response to you then I must have had some precise information that clearly contradicted yours and I felt needed to be said, it now seems that you dismissed it as not true and I dismissed yours as not true on a club matter that might be quite difficult to prove either way, nothing more.

Isn't Google a wonderful resource ?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?128021-Gary-Hart/page41

It was even funnier than i remembered. You insisted on telling a number of posters that Dean Wilkins hadn't gone missing and he was there at training and matches all along. Unknown to you, one of those posters you told was wrong, was first team regular Guy Butters :lolol:

And before you start your next lot of of verbose waffling, I'm out :wave:

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

It was even funnier than i remembered. You insisted on telling a number of posters that Dean Wilkins hadn't gone missing and he was there at training and matches all along. Unknown to you, one of those posters you told was wrong, was first team regular Guy Butters :lolol:

Don't run away, but before you give yourself a charlie big potato pat on the back, you might need to remember I might have got my information from someone directly involved.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Don't run away, but before you give yourself a charlie big potato pat on the back, you might need to remember I might have got my information from someone directly involved.

It wasn't a sauce FFS, Guy Butters was posting directly on NSC telling you the team hadn't seen Wilkins :facepalm: :wave:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It wasn't a sauce FFS, Guy Butters was posting directly on NSC telling you the team hadn't seen Wilkins :facepalm: :wave:

It's impossible to restart a debate from 10 years ago and the point at the time was how long was Wilkins away from the training ground at one particular time, there was some innuendo on why he might have absent beyond having a simple virus.

From what I recall I just told you I had it on good authority it was just a few days away from the training ground due to flu, nothing more.

This is just clogging up the Brexit thread, if you want to continue the discussion please pm, no problem.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You *******. A few days after I put [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] on ignore you unearth this absolute corker.
[MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] - Talking crap since 2003 :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here