Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bets for tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As is customary all us losers can post their bets for tonight, now.
While all the smart winning gamblers can wait till just after 10pm, at which point [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] can call you aftertimers.

My usual MO is to bet a centre back to score plus one mad odds 'joke' bet, for £1.

This time my joke bet from Skybet is so tempting I've forgone my usual winning bets (they never win) in favour of lumping my full £5 on the 'joke' bet:-

Duffy & Shawcross to both score a header @ 700/1.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
As is customary all us losers can post their bets for tonight, now.
While all the smart winning gamblers can wait till just after 10pm, at which point [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] can call you aftertimers.

My usual MO is to bet a centre back to score plus one mad odds 'joke' bet, for £1.

This time my joke bet from Skybet is so tempting I've forgone my usual winning bets (they never win) in favour of lumping my full £5 on the 'joke' bet:-

Duffy & Shawcross to both score a header @ 700/1.
I too saw that one and thought mmm that's rather tempting

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
stok.JPG

pp

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I too saw that one and thought mmm that's rather tempting

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Now my money is down I can guarantee one will score while the other will have 1 disallowed, 1 cleared off the line, and 1 goal bound effort deflected wide by Mr T accidentally wandering onto the pitch. C'est la vie.

Jul 7, 2003
My usual couple of quid on Duffy for first goalscorer but also a saver on Dunky who has drifted out to longer odds than Shane recently.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Done my usual (bet365) Murray score anytime (13/8), Knocky score anytime (11/4).

Also done the Albion win at a tasty looking 11/8. Not sure if it's standard for bet365, but they paid out v West Ham when we went 2-0 up :lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Done my usual (bet365) Murray score anytime (13/8), Knocky score anytime (11/4).

Also done the Albion win at a tasty looking 11/8. Not sure if it's standard for bet365, but they paid out v West Ham when we went 2-0 up :lol:

Yep, they pay out at 2:0.....

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Now my money is down I can guarantee one will score while the other will have 1 disallowed, 1 cleared off the line, and 1 goal bound effort deflected wide by Mr T accidentally wandering onto the pitch. C'est la vie.

As long as it is Duffy that scores, that scenario is worth a pound of anyone's money. Let's hope we see it happen.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I fancy Knocky to score any time, so I'll just not bet on it and watch it come in.

(Not unlike the Duffy FGS for Ireland one)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
£10 Murray first goal @ 5/1.
£10 Brighton to win 2-1 @ 8/1.
£2 scorecast @ 40/1.

The Racing Post doesn't think it will be a high-scoring game and if there isn't an early goal, it could get attritional with both sides happy to keep possession. I think Stoke would be happier with the draw but I don't think it's must-win. Maybe with some tough games coming up three points would be brilliant but there's not the pressure with being in the top half as we enter a busy period.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Gross + 2-0 scorecast - 45/1

A cheeky quid on.

Good luck with that he'll pass it on the line rather than pop it in the onion bag! ;-)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here