Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
[MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] I would be interested in learning what media you follow, since you are against the mainstream media. You namedropped breitbart, infowars and Alex Jones, any more? I'd also be interested what their take was on trumps staggering press conference the other day. I assume they didn't mention one of his more embarrassing moments when he showed that he clearly knew nothing about uranium, but his mouth was, as usual, 10 steps ahead of his brain.

Clearly I'm not a trump supporter, but I'm still interested in your media sources as I do like to read / watch them. Infowars is ****ing mental.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Plastic, false and congenitally deceiful. In self-denial and politically impotent.
Apparently Trump will be worse than this!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
American politics set themselves up for a Trumpesque president when it moved away from bipartisan politics.

The more tribal the House of Representatives and The Senate became, the less that got done.
If Government stops working, quite literally back in Oct 2013, then the vacuum gets filled by someone else.

Washington, not happy with only doing bad job, decided to ice the cake by choosing the 15-20 most piss poor candidates it could find.
This then allows a shaved gorilla with bad hair to wipe the floor with the lot of them.

President Obama didn't have the political nouse to deal with the Republican's in his second term, as he didn't have to in his first where he made things worse by screwing them over.
Just as Bush and Clinton did before him.

The big question is - will anyone learn anything after this monumental balls up?
I think that Vladimir Putin has learned a valuable lesson from this election... It has shown him that the people cannot be trusted to pick the right President and that Mr Putin will continue " de-selecting " any candidates he feels are not as worthy as him for the upcoming Russian elections.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm in no way a supporter but:-

The planet has been on the same trajectory the last 70 years.
A year ago we were looking ahead to a further 5, 10, 70 years of the same.

Now I'm a white middle aged man with a job, house, family, car, etc, I'm winning.

But there's plenty that aren't winning and despite what we tell ourselves, they never will.
Those people, the ones that can vote, have shouted f**k you very very loudly.

In the space of 12 months, we have lurched from some peoples stability to the brink of scary shite chaos.
Under the rule of Farage and Trump 'we' have taken a monumental step back, but assuming we're still around to see it, when we get back to striding forward I hope we'll be taking a considerably more people with us.

In what conceivable way do you think Trump will help ordinary people? He's a multi-billionaire who's surrounded himself with his mega-rich buddies. It's a massive scam. How people believe that the right wing help the working classes when they actually grind them into the dirt is beyond me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In what conceivable way do you think Trump will help ordinary people? He's a multi-billionaire who's surrounded himself with his mega-rich buddies. It's a massive scam. How people believe that the right wing help the working classes when they actually grind them into the dirt is beyond me.
Oh dear god no.

I mean in order to get back to 'normal' AFTER Trump, those wanting power will have to be considerably more inclusive, honest and broadminded, than the selfish scumbags we had who fed off our mutual apathy.

The only problem is can we get to the end of the tunnel alive?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think it's a sad indictment of modern politics that we have had in rectnet times politicians of the ilk of (for example)
Bliar
Brown
Juncker
Hollande (what a complete waste of oxygen)
Clinton
Farage
Trump

However, the left-wing luvvies really need to get on with their own lives and stop this constant whining. Trump is not a nice piece of work (but IMO, Clinton was a worse choice), but he has struck a chord with a vast amount of people. The problem is that a lot of the news outlets have a left-wing, politically correct bias and are royally pissed off with what's happening and are twisting their reporting by the use of emotive language against Trump.

The left-wing brigade can't see that so many are disenfranchised by the elite (from all parties). Globalisation doesn't work as it benefits large corporations but not the working people. Too much immigration causes tensions as, although we're not allowed to say this, there is still a lot of racist/religious tensions and having vast numbers of people being absorbed into another country does cause problems.

The left-wing zealots are also very good at manipulating the agenda and exaggeration, for example globull warming.

But no, I don't Support Trump, but then again I though Obama was completely ineffective and hypocritical and Clinton would have been a disaster.

I have it aside your rather angry hatred of anything remotely left wing and liberal and tried to see what your point was. I couldn't but each allowed their own opinion. The bit where you infer global warming is a left wing conspiracy? Yeah, you lost what shreds of credibility you may have had right there.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To answer the question. No. I cannot support such a vile human. And to think, I once thought he might be okay.

I know the right wingers and wind up merchants on here bleat on that he has done what he said he would do but what has he achieved. The sum total of **** all by the look of it. But some people don't want the facts, the truth. They want pomp and bravado and lies. It's just a shame that certain recent decisions and certain people being at the forefront of the media and in positions of power have emboldned the right.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He's vile: nasty and dangerous. I can understand why people bought the stuff about American jobs, but was it worth WW3. Totalitarian tendencies.

D

Deleted member 22389

This pretty much sums up the dumbest and loudest Democrat clowns mindset. A big reason why people rail against them so hard even if Trump does and says stupid shit.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...facing-boycott-over-donald-trump-jr-photo-op-

It is bloody pathetic isn't it. I think what is out of order is how they have attacked Trumps family personally with insults, boycotts of products and so on. In the end these people look bloody stupid, it is going way over the top now. That restaurant owner also doesn't deserve to be abused or have his business go down the pan, it was just a sodding picture. Like I said pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It is bloody pathetic isn't it. I think what is out of order is how they have attacked Trumps family personally with insults, boycotts of products and so on. In the end these people look bloody stupid, it is going way over the top now. That restaurant owner also doesn't deserve to be abused or have his business go down the pan, it was just a sodding picture. Like I said pathetic.

Not really.Trumps adviser looked silly endorsing Ivankas products. Somthing the Ethics team is looking at.
Her product was dropped by Nordstrom because of poor sales.
If you put most of your family into the adminstration, dont be surprised if they are looked at closely
Who is boycotting this restaurant?s Video shows mixed reactions.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He's vile: nasty and dangerous. I can understand why people bought the stuff about American jobs, but was it worth WW3. Totalitarian tendencies.

I find Trump to be a little unpredictable at times, and I may become concerned about the direction of U.S. foreign policy in future, but -

I have been much more worried about WW3 while we and the U.S. have been aggressively antagonizing and propagandizing against Russia in recent years. We've almost seemed to want to start a third world war with some of our conduct towards and pronouncements about Russia over the last decade.

A U.S. President suggesting we should try to have a decent relationship with Russia is both refreshing and reassuring when it comes to worries about potential future conflicts, for me at least.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I find Trump to be a little unpredictable at times, and I may become concerned about the direction of U.S. foreign policy in future, but -

I have been much more worried about WW3 while we and the U.S. have been aggressively antagonizing and propagandizing against Russia in recent years. We've almost seemed to want to start a third world war with some of our conduct towards and pronouncements about Russia over the last decade.

A U.S. President suggesting we should try to have a decent relationship with Russia is both refreshing and reassuring when it comes to worries about potential future conflicts, for me at least.

So when Russia marches into Estonia what do you expect Trump to do.
Say that's ok Putin buddy we're friends and you used to control Estonia no problem carry on. In fact I've had a chat with my other good buddy Nigel and 1 less EU member is wonderful news and dont worry about NATO they can't do anything without me.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So when Russia marches into Estonia what do you expect Trump to do.
Say that's ok Putin buddy we're friends and you used to control Estonia no problem carry on. In fact I've had a chat with my other good buddy Nigel and 1 less EU member is wonderful news and dont worry about NATO they can't do anything without me.

"When Russia marches into Estonia"? Really? You make Russia sound like Hitler's Germany, is that what you believe? If that is what you believe then you prove my point. The risk of a conflict with Russia comes not from what they do but from how we have come to perceive them. Russia is not the high water-mark of a free society, but they are not the Nazis either, and to think and talk about them as such is inviting conflict which is not necessary or desirable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here