Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Your analogy is ridiculous. We need to trade with the EU more than they with us. Granted they would be hurt by a failure to agree a deal, but we'd hurt a LOT more.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've spent much of the day talking to Polish and Czech immigrant friends who after more than a decade of hard work and service to their UK communities have been left feeling devalued and unwanted and they and their children subject to verbal abuse.
Ashamed and embarrassed doesn't do justice to how I feel tbh
I know loads here and have 5 at work....very much the opposite here to what you've heard:)

I did say I've got a boat ready for them lol....they love it :)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Your analogy is ridiculous. We need to trade with the EU more than they with us. Granted they would be hurt by a failure to agree a deal, but we'd hurt a LOT more.
That's because we're the buyer and they're the seller....That means we're the customer and they desperately need our custom more.Does that make it clear enough?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's because we're the buyer and they're the seller....That means we're the customer and they desperately need our custom more.Does that make it clear enough?

Erm wrong they are the buyer more than the other way round according to various economic statements that I've read

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They tried to call our bluff and failed spectacularly....You can bet your right bollock they're really gutted inside and they will swallow their pride!!
In time we will be in demand from all over the world and we will boom boom boom:clap2:

Give it a week or two and you will see a different EU towards us as they need us more than we need them and more importantly they will be seriously worried about a chain reaction,so will be having many emergency meetings shortly.

We called our own bluff and failed, the EU will not be knocking at our door any time soon, we never engaged with Europe or embraced or led, we were never a force for change within, we always haggled, whinged or demanded opt outs, we won't be missed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What about when we're the seller and they're the buyer? In case you didn't understand, trade is a two way street.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Erm wrong they are the buyer more than the other way round according to various economic statements that I've read
That's very unlikely as we're a 70% buying nation although naturally you will get it the other way round.
At the end of the day we will be trading with Europe as it suits both parties....it's business wether you're in the union or not and the EU know that.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
They tried to call our bluff and failed spectacularly....You can bet your right bollock they're really gutted inside and they will swallow their pride!!
In time we will be in demand from all over the world and we will boom boom boom:clap2:

Give it a week or two and you will see a different EU towards us as they need us more than we need them and more importantly they will be seriously worried about a chain reaction,so will be having many emergency meetings shortly.

We manufacture f*ck all. The EU will be fine without us :(

And [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] we were voted against 70 times and voted with, thousands. We did alright.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here