Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Picture quality is utter dog****e.

I thought modern streaming technology was all about 5K Ultra HD in glorious IMAXnicolour, not something with quality worse than a Commodore 64 graphic sprite. :thumbsup:

The picture is nice and clear on my pc, so there must be a problem elsewhere.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Send a pm to [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION]. He wanted examples to let the company know.

He only has to look on here. There are enough people with plenty of examples.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Close down the browser, clear cache and try again.

Cleared cache. Same shit.

Tried the Safezone browser that ships with Avast. That gets me a frozen frame of the 2nd half with the red circle.

I give up.

I love the club, but this is some seriously tinpot shit!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Ince has the worse footballing brain I can remember seeing in a player. Has all the physical attributes to be a good player but you can see the cogs working as he makes decisions about what to do and who to pass it to. Need to offload ASAP.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Cleared cache. Same shit.

Tried the Safezone browser that ships with Avast. That gets me a frozen frame of the 2nd half with the red circle.

I give up.

I love the club, but this is some seriously tinpot shit!

I have had the same issue on my laptop since half-time. Still works on my tablet though. I really wish they would get this sorted.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Watched the last fifteen minutes of the first half, saw all the goals, very happy with the service. Watched twenty minutes of the second and then it froze. Signing in and out, turning the computer on and off, nothing would work. Kept returning to the same point and freezing. Missed about ten minutes but it's now back on. Seems very haphazard as to whether one receives the service or not.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Bloody thing wont recognise my password now.....was OK saturday....requested password reset just after KO ......still not arrived......piece of CR@P

No probs Andy, I found out my account was locked out, although I'd only been on it this evening, only got to watch the last 15 mins.
:thumbsup:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I have had the same issue on my laptop since half-time. Still works on my tablet though. I really wish they would get this sorted.

It's just crazy how there's so many different yet similar issues for people at different times.

All I know is I watch football for enjoyment and to relax, not to be driven into a state of seething and stress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here