Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jota

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think there is a lot of pot and kettle calling each other tbh. It's been going on for years.

Can you blame the club? They're in the middle of negotiations for a player, it's in the Argus, and then Burnley (Ward) and Norwich(Pritchard) dive in.
Fans are getting impatient, and starting to blame everyone.

As proved by a bouned thread the other day, where posters were saying that we wouldn't even make the top six with our signings, and then to excuse their pessimism and moaning, we got lucky with injuries.

Wait and see. We make get great players, we may not. I do think we'll give it a good go, either way.

You're worse than Naylor...

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
We can look as much as we want, but Tony Bloom won't do business with the Brentford chairman.

Do we know this for a fact?

I know they fell out over their gambling interests and i assume are not on talking terms, but has either ever said publicly that they wont do business with the other?

If so fair enough, just asking.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
£6m fee to Birmingham

Is it common knowledge that Jota signed a 4 year deal on £40k a week.

Was mentioned on 5-live by Pat Murphy, I think, the other week. :ohmy:

Apologise if I'm just late to the party.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is it common knowledge that Jota signed a 4 year deal on £40k a week.

Was mentioned on 5-live by Pat Murphy, I think, the other week. :ohmy:

Apologise if I'm just late to the party.

Triffic work by 'Arry. Top top player.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Triffic work by 'Arry. Top top player.
Yes, he binned off Clayton Donaldson in order to make way for Jota. Naturally, Donaldson scored twice in his first two games for Sheffield United while Jota has done nothing of note.

Not Arry's fault though obviously.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes, he binned off Clayton Donaldson in order to make way for Jota. Naturally, Donaldson scored twice in his first two games for Sheffield United while Jota has done nothing of note.

Not Arry's fault though obviously.

Watching that Deadline Day video about Donaldson's move to SUFC, I seem to remember Harry messing them about on his transfer. Was he the one they hiked the price up for, after agreeing something, or was that someone else?

But you're right –*probably NOTHING to do with Harry 'I'm not a wheeler dealer' Redknapp :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here