Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST holders - how many home league games will you have missed this season?

How many home league games will you have missed this season?

Votes: 80 31.3%

Votes: 59 23.0%

Votes: 49 19.1%

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • 4-5

Votes: 24 9.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 16+

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I missed 6, 5 down to SASTA running a shit service and me having no confidence that I'll be able to get home on a Tuesday evening, 1 due to holiday. I think only once was my seat taken.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I missed the Barnsley game, as I was in New York.

Was slightly confused when I was sat down to breakfast and my phone buzzed in my pocket. "Who the hell is texting me over here?" thought I.

It turned out to be a GOAL alert. Murray had just scored, and I didn't even realise we were playing. That made for a very happy breakfast (eggs benedict, in case you were wondering).

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I'm normally pretty careful organising stuff around matches but I got done by Sky when they moved the sheff we'd match to a Friday. Had to follow it on here from my sun bed instead.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think I have missed three since the Amex opened and none this season. Just a disappointing three away trips this season though.

Just three away games attended for me too, Cardiff, Birmingham and Preston. One home game missed, Norwich on 29th October,as I was in Cape Verde.

Edit. Think you meant three away trips you have missed!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Was slightly confused when I was sat down to breakfast and my phone buzzed in my pocket. "Who the hell is texting me over here?" thought I.

It turned out to be a GOAL alert. Murray had just scored, and I didn't even realise we were playing. That made for a very happy breakfast (eggs benedict, in case you were wondering).

Did they use a sour dough for the muffin? There's a time and place for sour dough, and eggs benedict is not it. Bloody yanks.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Just three away games attended for me too, Cardiff, Birmingham and Preston. One home game missed, Norwich on 29th October,as I was in Cape Verde.

Edit. Think you meant three away trips you have missed!

No you were right first time, Newcastle, Fulham and Barnsley. At least I ticked off two new grounds.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Eaten in a good old fashioned New York diner I hope?

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
More than I would have liked. Missed the first game of the season as my son was having an operation to repair a broken ankle, missed Norwich because of a holiday and a spell in hospital with pneumonia in Jan / Feb cost me another three games.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The telephone system is pretty much global so it could have been someone texting you from the UK. Hope this helps.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did they use a sour dough for the muffin? There's a time and place for sour dough, and eggs benedict is not it. Bloody yanks.

Nope, it was very much a traditional english muffin. And the hollandaise sauce was to DIE for.

Eaten in a good old fashioned New York diner I hope?

Absolutely. Just a block away from Ground Zero.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I will have been to 6 home games in total this season despite having a season ticket.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The telephone system is pretty much global so it could have been someone texting you from the UK. Hope this helps.

True, and thank you for explaining. But I wasn't really expecting to hear from anyone via that method, as naturally I'd spent the last few days Facebooking all and sundry. Pictures of food, etc. You know the drill.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here