Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being in your 40s

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not sure really. I'm can usually go most of the week without a beer, though when I get to the weekend I tend to put a few away. Especially if its an Albion Saturday. But then maybe a lot of people are like that?

Plus, I like to get out and socialize during the weekend, so that generally involves being in a pub/bar.

It just I'm not great with hangovers these days.

If you can more or less go sun-thu without having any you're doing alright.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
mentioned it already on this thread but our visas finally came through . So in a couple of weeks time we fly off to start a new life in New Zealand ! I'm 46 and since I hit 40 Ive been feeling I needed a change . Now its actually happening I'm a bit nervous that were doing the right thing . Is it a case of the grass always being greener? I don't know , ill report back!!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Started doing the movie writing stuff aged about 38. Now 43 and it's all going good...

...it's never too late!
That's awesome.

Did you just jack everything else in? Or start off part time?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
mentioned it already on this thread but our visas finally came through . So in a couple of weeks time we fly off to start a new life in New Zealand ! I'm 46 and since I hit 40 Ive been feeling I needed a change . Now its actually happening I'm a bit nervous that were doing the right thing . Is it a case of the grass always being greener? I don't know , ill report back!!

Good luck. The grass is definitely greener where you're going. :sheep:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here