Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell's Great Big Hospital Adventure

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've got a 500gb hard drive full of films, many of which use a foreign language, that he is welcome to borrow and plug into his laptop.

Send him all our love and best wishes xxx

I'm not sure taking the mod stash of "foreign art house" will be appreciated on the wards!!!!

Best of luck Lord B, I don't know you personally, but you seem like a lovely fella on here, and I hope you recover soon

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
All the best for a full and swift recovery Lord B!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He spent over 9 hours in theatre

Much as one admires Lord B's dedication to supporting the local arts scene, he should probably be in hospital at this time.

(Get well soon, Ed.)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi Ros

Please send him my very best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope he is home soon.

I hope you are doing well yourself as I know this can be an extremely stressful time for the family.

Kindest regards
Dave

Ps...don't take up el pres offers of foreign language films...:eek::smile:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy and full recovery are with you both :thumbsup:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Wishing Ed a full recovery in good time. Much love.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
We should have known LB - you don't do things by half! Good luck getting stronger & see you back at the Amex soon (with thanks no doubt for the padded seats...)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the thread title has the potential to be made into a feature film.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Legend - pls wish him well from me x

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Thanks for your kind words and good wishes. I suspect I may decline any offers of "foreign art-house" films on the grounds that his blood pressure has been variable enough already.

However, he does have access to NSC on his various devices (I checked this out) so when he is a little more "of the world", I have no doubt that he'll be back with renewed enthusiasm. And all the time in the world....:)

Having stayed for 4 nights at St. Thomas' I am now home but travelling up there from Lewes every other day. So if any of you encounter a rather tired woman on the train, feel free to buy me tea!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here