Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker 36 - level - WE ARE STAYING UP

D

Deleted member 2719

What the Feck is Aspinall on tonight we are 15th in the league tonight who would have thought it:bla::bla::bla:

WARREN we are 1 point away from relegation and sinking like a stone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Despite feeling like we should have had all three last night, missed opportunity etc, it was still a bonus point. The deficit is down to just one point again. Our season is now all about whether we can get the points in the next three games and then again with the three games end of March/early April.

We really need these home wins now.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 25.png
    Fixtures Game 25.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 463
  • Graph Game 25.png
    Graph Game 25.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 458

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm convinced 36 will be enough, perhaps even 35. That said, I hadn't factored in the likes of Muff and Swansea picking up multiple victories against the top six. The strength of the top six is one of the key reasons I think the survival total will be lower this season; the other key reason is that there are so many more teams than usual fighting for survival which will inevitably lower the required total, as will the fact that there isn't one or two teams that have been cast adrift.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Whatever points we need, a loss to Swansea or to Huddersfield could be catastrophic.

In fact, I reckon Swansea is genuinely the 1st "Must Win" of the season.

And we really need 4 points now from West Ham + Stoke.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I'm convinced 36 will be enough, perhaps even 35. That said, I hadn't factored in the likes of Muff and Swansea picking up multiple victories against the top six. The strength of the top six is one of the key reasons I think the survival total will be lower this season; the other key reason is that there are so many more teams than usual fighting for survival which will inevitably lower the required total, as will the fact that there isn't one or two teams that have been cast adrift.

I reckon 36 might be a relegation total for someone and survival for another with better goal difference.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looking at the games to come, the one I find the most potentially alarming is the Leicester game. I genuinely can't see us winning that, even at home.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I wonder how we compare to the other teams around us, following this tracker method. Are Swansea above the curve or way off where they need to be?

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
You have us down as 7 points from the next 3 matches. We have only achieved that once all season, and that was way back in October.

My optimism has long gone.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Of the games for 0 points;

H Arsenal
A Everton
A Man City
H Spurs
H Man Utd
A Liverpool

I fancy us to get a couple of draws at least I really do, maybe even a freak win.

Of the games at 1 point;

A Stoke
A Crystal Palace
A Burnley

I fancy we'll get a couple extra, because desperate things happen in football.

It's all fine, could everyone just stop panicking!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Whatever points we need, a loss to Swansea or to Huddersfield could be catastrophic.

In fact, I reckon Swansea is genuinely the 1st "Must Win" of the season.

And we really need 4 points now from West Ham + Stoke.

Oh, I'm with you all the way here. It's all about West Ham, Swansea, Stoke and Huddersfield. I think we need three wins out of those four, otherwise we're scrabbling around looking for a highly unlikely win or several improbable draws

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea

H Arsenal
A Everton
A Man City
H Spurs
H Man Utd
A Liverpool

I fancy us to get a couple of draws at least I really do, maybe even a freak win.

Of the games at 1 point;

A Stoke
A Crystal Palace
A Burnley

Exactly this - that's the point of this thread, stop fretting and follow the forecast. When we blow West ham out of the water on Saturday and improve our goal difference things will look a lot rosier.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We're 44 points behind Man City with only 13 games to play. We can't win the title now :down:

Champions League still up for grabs though.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

H Arsenal
A Everton
A Man City
H Spurs
H Man Utd
A Liverpool

Of the games at 1 point;

A Stoke
A Crystal Palace
A Burnley

I dare to say Arsenal and Man United are ripe for an upset, neither are on fire at the moment. Sorry now we will get stonked by both!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here