Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
They just booed Townsend off. I thought he was one they liked.

Nope: they've been slating him for weeks now. Benteke also seems to be copping some flak for being overpaid and lazy now too (also Cabaye).

Isn't it MARVELLOUS?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I just heard a tannoy announcement. 'There is a further 10% off all of our own frozen chicken range, thank you for shopping at Sainsbury's '

I just heard another:

"Would the owner of a silver Range Rover, registration number, B16 5AM, please get in it and **** off back to Lancashire."

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Love it

Attachments

• IMG_7828.PNG
    IMG_7828.PNG
    325.6 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_7827.PNG
    IMG_7827.PNG
    690.1 KB · Views: 327

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I would love to see [MENTION=14022]natterjack[/MENTION] on here when they complete a fabulous double over the bin dippers.

He knows there are thousands in Sussex cheering them on, just like there was when they trailed 4-3 at home recently :ascarf:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous ! a seamless transition from Pardew to Allardyce.... Merry Christmas everyone !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Arsenal 2-3, Bournemouth down to 10, Arsenal have a shot and miss...

10 seconds later - 10! (I double checked) - the Bournemouth keeper is booked for time wasting. WTF?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're all forgetting something:-

palace aren't in a relegation fight.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having just won a few quid backing the Arsenal to draw when 3-2 down (and cashing out already), I might have an insurance bet on Palace getting back into this. If they lose, I'm delighted but if they get an equaliser (and they're the stronger side) then I can buy cider or something.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Having just won a few quid backing the Arsenal to draw when 3-2 down (and cashing out already), I might have an insurance bet on Palace getting back into this. If they lose, I'm delighted but if they get an equaliser (and they're the stronger side) then I can buy cider or something.

don't do it.
you cannot sully this evening with money.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was always gonna happen... :( They're the luckiest club going - apparently Swansea should've been 4-0 up at half time.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Bozza, what have you done!!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

DON'T do it.

I'll buy you a bloody cider or something.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Wow. What a leaving present from Wilfried Zaha to the Palace fans before he leaves for the Africa Cup of Nations. A stunning, stunning volley in a scissor-kick style with the ball slightly behind him from Kelly's cross. Incredible.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here