Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone sat in the North Upper before??

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
I've sat there as well as East, West and South and, for me, it's the best view in the stadium. No beer but also no queues at the kiosk for food.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It's excellent. Same height as 1901, obv.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've sat there as well as East, West and South and, for me, it's the best view in the stadium. No beer but also no queues at the kiosk for food.

How can a corner be the best view ?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Yeah, another vote for the shelf. Went with the missus to the West Ham game and was sat there - with the U23s in front of me, and next to the Women's team (THAT was a chore, I can tell you, to have them sat next to me, shuffling past me at various points...)

Great view, low queuage for toilets and refreshments (albeit limited) and recommend it.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
That changes things, I assumed it wouldn't be connected to any other stands. Back on, thanks!

It isn't as such. You walk down one flight of stairs then out into the north west corner seating area and then down into north or west.

Edit. When I did this I came out in the n1a entrance of the north.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I've been there a couple of times this season, and thought the view was very good. A view from the corner is pretty good when the elevation is right, and you are not a mile back from the pitch, like Wembley. refreshments were a bit disappointing, and quite why they just have one very busy girl working the upper refreshments kiosk when they've sold out the tickets does make you wonder about people making staffing decisions. But overall, I like the spot.

Not sure about the access to North and West Concourses, as someone else mentioned. I didn't go hunting, but I certainly didn't notice a way through.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire

Best view I've had from a seat at the Amex, not necessarily the best view at the Amex. I've not sat on 2nd or 3rd tier of East or West so that might be a lot better. But from the N2, you get a great sweep of the pitch from a good elevation so you can see everything - even though you are a long way from the South end. You're also v close to the North so the atmosphere is good.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

It doesn't offer the best view IN the stadium (of the action), but it does offer the very best view OF the stadium - seriously - the place looks EPIC from there.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
That changes things, I assumed it wouldn't be connected to any other stands. Back on, thanks!

was there once for the palace league game, great views, close to the atmosphere, and as said, often used by U 23's , ladies team etc apparently.
any half time refreshments didn't seem worth the hassle, ( I do normally like a beer...), but wasn't a problem for one match, was straight into north concourse after the match:cheers:

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Was there for the egg chasing thing and found myself about 5 rows from my ST seat. Easy access to the north stand concourse and beer. Good view too.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Did it once with my niece,the lady next to me had a baby and whipped out one of her wombas to breast feed,it was a very good view mind you.
Im more of a north stand bloke though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here