Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup Quarter Final Draw - At least its not on the One Show

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
What it wrong you people .Bloody JCL’s the lot of you.

If I took you back to this time in 1997 or 1998 and told you the Albion were to play Manchester United the greatest club in the world theee times in one season , in those day you’d have craamed your pants.

It’s a great draw it’s what football is about.
Blimey I've seen everything now.

I'm in agreement with HB&B!

It's a great cup draw. We will get shed loads of tickets. Utd are by no means infallible. It's a fantastic, if outside, chance of glory.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't believe the arrogance of their fans. Must admit I go out of my way to wind them up in Brighton and, of course, most of the fans on their website probably don't live there either.

When I meet someone who says they support Manure it pretty much ends the conversation about football, usually its clear they aren't really into it in a big way. Its rare they've ever been to a game

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How many of you who couldn’t be arsed with the Palace game are now slobbering at the thought of getting a ticket at Old Trafford ?

Quite a few I reckon. Sales of half and half scarves might be quite numerous too.

Here’s hoping the players aren’t going to be twittered hanging around for post match autographs.

The magic of the Cup that held so little interest for the first game seems to have come alive :smile:

Anyone else have less ambition to attend this game than the Palace one? I won’t be trying for a ticket for this one.

Same sentiments as you. Didn't fancy the Palace game and even more so I have no interest in a trip to horrid ManUre.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What it wrong you people .Bloody JCL’s the lot of you.

If I took you back to this time in 1997 or 1998 and told you the Albion were to play Manchester United the greatest club in the world theee times in one season , in those day you’d have craamed your pants.

It’s a great draw it’s what football is about.

Although we had played them three times in a season only five years earlier.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm quite pleased that players such as Goldson, Hunemeier, Kayal and others who didn't play in the league game will get to play there. We can exit the cup in a game we're expected to lose anyway and concentrate on the league. Plus our cut of the gate receipts will be decent.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm quite pleased that players such as Goldson, Hunemeier, Kayal and others who didn't play in the league game will get to play there. We can exit the cup in a game we're expected to lose anyway and concentrate on the league. Plus our cut of the gate receipts will be decent.
We haven't lost yet Brighton fans.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

you and i think along the same lines,,

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I feel like it's quite ominous that Scholes - probably the brightest football brain in England's recent history - thinks this isn't gonna be a contest

A good football brain doesn’t equal a good everyday life common sense brain.

See Paul Gascoigne, Wayne Rooney and Diego Maradona.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not bad. Big worldwide TV audience.
Home v Southampton would have been better. Spurs or Swansea away would have been worse. I would like see Bruno playing at Wembley though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here