Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Brom - Sell out?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Just had a wee look at what is available and I think it's looking good to sell out. Just looked at the best available for all areas and looks to be about 427 available on the site, not sure if they will take their whole away allocation so more might come on.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Everything about this game cries SELL OUT.

A Saturday 3pm kick-off, first meeting with West Brom since the Goldstone (I think), Baggies will surely fill out their away end and it's a clichéd 'six pointer' with the media after an international break along with the likely debut of Jose.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Everything about this game cries SELL OUT.

A Saturday 3pm kick-off, first meeting with West Brom since the Goldstone (I think), Baggies will surely fill out their away end and it's a clichéd 'six pointer' with the media after an international break along with the likely debut of Jose.

First meeting since 1993. I remember the last match at The Hawthorns.

Interestingly, we played them in all four seasons last time in the top flight and failed to win on every occasion.

My own feeling is that this match could be our first victory. Hopeful, of course.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
First meeting since 1993. I remember the last match at The Hawthorns.

Interestingly, we played them in all four seasons last time in the top flight and failed to win on every occasion.

My own feeling is that this match could be our first victory. Hopeful, of course.

Hopefully our second!

el punal

Strange that, about the smaller allocation. On their club site they state that 2,550 tickets are available (but marked with a *) presumably if the demand is there they can request more from us?

Or that it could be less as on their website the selling order is stated as S1B, S1C, S1D. No mention of S1E which if they didn't take would mean an allocation stating with a 1

Strange that, about the smaller allocation. On their club site they state that 2,550 tickets are available (but marked with a *) presumably if the demand is there they can request more from us?

That's one interpretation and they are of course entitled to request 3000.

It could also mean 2550 is the maximum they have said they will take but may actually have less. This point could be backed up by the fact they said the selling order is S1B, S1C, S1D with no mention of S1E. Maybe they have not committed to taking S1E.

Also I note that there is still availability for their trip to Burnely tomorrow. Despite being closer and a smaller allocation.

200 seats just came on sale in S1F and about 80 in S1G

The 80 in S1G were the sterile area. Odd how the visual is on the ticket site. It depicts that half of S1F is on sale but there are seats missing. Half of S1Fis over 300 seats........Unless the blocks have had their boundaries moved to make the 3000 away allocation easy. On immediate reflection, this must be the case as the 450 odd that the new S1F holds would exactly be the 3000 allocation when added to West Broms 2550. I'm guessing S1G grew a bit in the close season

Anyhow, confirms West Brom won't be having any of S1F and their maximum allocation is 2550.

Clearly we will lap up these new seats and the other half when on sale (bar 3 columns for segregation)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's one interpretation and they are of course entitled to request 3000.

It could also mean 2550 is the maximum they have said they will take but may actually have less. This point could be backed up by the fact they said the selling order is S1B, S1C, S1D with no mention of S1E. Maybe they have not committed to taking S1E.

Also I note that there is still availability for their trip to Burnely tomorrow. Despite being closer and a smaller allocation.
Is Burnley closer to Sandwell than Brighton? I'd have thought they were similar distances.

Anyway, the trips are hardly comparable. They haven't played us in over 2 decades, they haven't played at the Amex, it is a Saturday 3pm game, and of course Brighton is a "destination" away trip that will always bumps up the away attendance. I'd expect their demand for Brighton tix to be more than double than for Burnley away. I will astonished if they don't bring the full 3,000 down.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here