Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assists

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Amongst the talk of Murray being selfish, you need to be selfish as a good striker. Pretty handy characteristic if you want to reach the top.

Having said that, against Preston Murray shot from a poor angle when he could've played Baldock in one on one with the keeper (and back him to score). He was selfish and that possibly lost us the game.

Swings in roundabouts.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The Knockeart having one assist stat is a bit misleading.

Dunks goal against Fulham came from an AK shot, our penalty against Burton was won due to a Knockeart through-ball etc.

Stats do not tell the whole story, and I have yet to see a more creative player than AK in the Championship this season.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Amongst the talk of Murray being selfish, you need to be selfish as a good striker. Pretty handy characteristic if you want to reach the top.

Having said that, against Preston Murray shot from a poor angle when he could've played Baldock in one on one with the keeper (and back him to score). He was selfish and that possibly lost us the game.

Swings in roundabouts.

I haven't noticed this talk, and I wouldn't agree with it tbh.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Has anybody got no of assists per player. I will be interested how many Murray has. Like most strikers tends to be selfish anywhere near goal but there have been several occasions like at Preston where it looked like he should have passed to player in better position

Is this more American BS appearing in our game. So someone passes a ball, as they should do and it leads to a goal, they are credited with an assist...like American football, ice hockey etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here