Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I doubt there is one ounce of complacency in that dressing room, not from staff or the players. Yes, some fans were getting carried away but that's fans for you.

I'm sure you're right. But being the kind of person who looks for a silver lining in every cloud, I'm hopeful that this result will help dispel any possible creeping complacency and fire up the team for Friday. And Tuesday. And the rest of the season!

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Today was one of those days that was never going to go our way. 63% possession, 14 shots, should have been a win for us. But too many mistakes at the back, we didn't take our chances and a missed penalty, and we lose 2-0.

12 shots off target, how can you blame the defence ? Stockers never had a save to make.
Hemed's penalties have always been tame, and it was only a matter of time before a goalie guessed correctly.
Murray to take them in future.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Son has just phoned from Deepdale and said we were awful and deserved nothing and was summed up with a very poor penalty. He said we showed that we need Dunk and Stephens as we were poor at the back and outplayed in midfield. I dont know I didnt go.
You must be over the moon! We've got 3 (THREE) competent left backs.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It helps coz it's funny [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

No it doesn't, its a complete irrelevance.
Can never understand why the moment our game is over, certain fans rush to find out how Palace have done. How the hell does that help. Nothing should help tonight. We lost and it still hurts as much as it did ( for me ) 50 years ago. The weekend is not as good as it could have been. I'm sulking now and won't start to get back in the mood until Monday or Tuesday. I'll get over it fairly quickly but please, please, please don't try and kid me that things aren't so bad because Palace lost.
It means absolutely zilch to me.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
12 shots off target, how can you blame the defence ? Stockers never had a save to make.
Hemed's penalties have always been tame, and it was only a matter of time before a goalie guessed correctly.
Murray to take them in future.

Sorry, but the first thing you do is give Hemed the next pen. Having said that, it didn't matter whatever happened.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I'm sure you used to be a sensible poster, **** knows what happened there.

Theories......
1) Its an ongoing wind-up.
2) For some reason he doesn't want us to go up.
3) He has backed Newcastle, Leeds and Derby ( yes, he is confident they will finish above us )
4) He expects us to implode badly in the 2nd half of the season.
5) He doesn't have a clue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here