Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bloom at Seagulls over London tonight

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Abscence has not made my heart grow fonder where Mr Barnes is concerned.

I have to admit that I was not a great admirer of Barnes, but I would have him here over any of the summer striker signings and the thought that we may pay O'Grady more money than we paid Barnes, sends shivers down my spine.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Abscence has not made my heart grow fonder where Mr Barnes is concerned.

Really? REALLY? Some of the service has been quite good and a poacher like Barmes would have scored no question. The most recent example being th gilt edged chance Paddy presented against Rotherham and the three ****ing dwarves and COG JUST ****ING STOOD THERE

Barnes would DEFIBITELY have been on the end of it. DEFINITELY.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
He definitely gets better as time passes. Not even his most ardent supporter at the time would have described him as a goal poacher.
This. Hilarious how Ashley Barnes is now so revered by the same idiots who were slating him less than a year ago...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wouldn't worry about increasing the capacity of the Amex. More looking at closing down a stand to save on costs, with the amount of empty seats there are.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
It's Friday ! Where are the doggies in fancy dress photos? (Waits for posts of not very good looking ladies in weird costumes::)

If you were up in London you could see them outside Broadcasting House, as it's Children in Need day. I could see them from my office window if the bulk of BH weren't in the way). That's the doggies at least; I can't speak for the ladies.

Oh, and as an attendee last night, I'll add my thanks to Dan Aitch. While I'm not 100% convinced about Hyypia or TB's reasons for appointing him I thought he did come across very well. He did also hint that if we sign another forward, he would be a tall one (he did say they hoped C O'G would work out better).

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Ultimately reduced revenues will be the key to changes. This is already the case so I would expect behind the scenes things are or will be shaken up.

If not he will ultimately loose a great deal more money and will have egg on his face.

Know doubt he is a smooth operator and has made some very good business decisions at the right time in a world he was comfortable in. Let's see if that translate to the football arena.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just seen a tweet that Tony Bloom did a Q&A at Seagulls over London last night.

Did anyone from here go, any feedback?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Just seen a tweet that Tony Bloom did a Q&A at Seagulls over London last night.

Did anyone from here go, any feedback?

Yes, huge turnout. Bloom fantastic as ever - we are very lucky! Can't think of many Premier League chairmen who would be so generous with their time and so open with supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here