Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Villa, Promise being kept

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Just want to add about a minutes applause the Villa fans will be doing in the 12th minute tomorrow for young Aston Soulsby who was killed this past week when struck by a double decker bus at the young age of 12. Would love to have all join.

Glad the week is finally here. Be seeing some of you very soon!

Smiley Miley

Jan 16, 2015
Felpham
Just want to add about a minutes applause the Villa fans will be doing in the 12th minute tomorrow for young Aston Soulsby who was killed this past week when struck by a double decker bus at the young age of 12. Would love to have all join.

Glad the week is finally here. Be seeing some of you very soon!

We are already on it mate, rest assured the entire crowd will stand and clap the young lad. We are the best fans in the country.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I remember all those posts but didn't know it was FIVE years ago. God don't time fly
Hope you enjoy the game Peever but, obviously, hope that the Albion win. I'm sure you'll enjoy the drinking anyway !!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Great reading. It's also great that you have managed to carry out your visit as promised.
I'm sure it'll be an emotional but memorable occasion.
Safe travels to you sir

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

B6!

Nov 15, 2016
Villa fan in peace !
I am a friend of peever and also I have friends who are Brighton season ticket holders so will be meeting up with them no Friday for a few.
Just wanted to say thanks for supporting us on the 12th minute applause for young aston who sadly lost his life.

B6!

Nov 15, 2016
Just got back to the midlands after a great time in Brighton, having missed only one villa away game in the last 3 years I have to say the Amex is a fantastic stadium and something you guys should be proud of.
The idea of opening the bars after the game to let the congestion at the station calm down is brilliant and just shows that if you treat us football fans like adults we will behave like adults.
Good luck for the rest of the season and please feel free to visit our website Avillafan.com anytime and especially if you need any help regarding travel pubs etc when you visit villa park later in the season.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
IMG_2176.jpg[emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

matt

Mar 19, 2007
View attachment 79586[emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Great to here from you Peever and well done on making your journey. Like others, I can't believe that was 5 years ago.:|

I miss those Sunday night NSC poker games - good times :)

As Doogie would say after hitting a runner runner "Cheers Bud".

Safe travels.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I'll be moving up near your way (in Canadian terms) next summer.

Just how bad are the Northern Ontario winters compared to Newfoundland? Any skiing up that way?

We will get colder than Newfoundland but I am fairly certain they generally get much more snow than we ever do. Where bouts you off too?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
An absolutely class weekend and an emotional night. I did get to see some of you for pints and even bumped into a few randomly in city centre as well. A great weekend away with the Villa. See you again soon!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Somewhere in/around Sault Ste. Marie.

Refreshing to hear probably less snow. And I'm sure they'd plow the roads better than here!

An odd place to move to haha. I spend a bit of time there for work. Still 8 1/2 hour drive from me though!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here