Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Albion win

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In a way though... I sort of think SOD fair at this stage. We want to win the FA CUP.
I agree that there's a point where you're right. In the final, it's a given, and even the semi final, I agree with you. But before the quarter final - nah, we're still a way off.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ah well, at least now we can concentrate on losing the second leg of the Championship play-off semi-final.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
LuaLua is poor. No control and a complete lack of judgment. What he's good at though, he does well.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If TK had played we would have won the game because despite how bad we were for 70 odd minutes they had no real chances.

That's football.

Still pissed off that we lost this by two soft goals. I thought we had a good chance because their team managed to score even less than the Albion in the Championship last season.

I think we missed Bridcutt and we certainly missed Buckley and probably Bruno and Crofts would have made a difference as well. I really thought that David Rodríguez should have had a chance to run at their left back.

It might just come down to the results at the weekend, the confidence spilling over for Hull, until near the end when I was very disappointed that we did not equalise, when Ince was beginning to run the midfield.

One moment that stuck in my mind early on was Lopez quite a long way out on the right had their full back to beat, but he crossed deep to Ulloa marked by two in the centre. What a waste. Buckley would have cruised past their full back and made a proper chance not wasting it. Groan.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ah well, at least now we can concentrate on losing the second leg of the Championship play-off semi-final.

If we make sixth that will be Burnley or Derby away, probably. Much the same sort of game I would suspect.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Just back from the match feeling totally confused - the general consensus amongst those at the ground seems to be that we were total rubbish in the first half which I have to agree with!

It was so bad that if you had to choose a MOM for Albion at half-time then it would have had to have been a Hull player!

My confusion arises from the simple fact that none of our players seemed to show any confidence or belief in what they were doing - it was almost as though they had gone out on the pitch without any sort of tactical plan - I presume OG must have briefed them before the game but the players either patently didn't hear him or didn't understand the instructions.

Anyhow off to bed now and maybe after watching a recording of the match it may become clearer.

Have a thought for those poor sods on the coaches who probably have another hours drive in front of them.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Still pissed off that we lost this by two soft goals. I thought we had a good chance because their team managed to score even less than the Albion in the Championship last season.

I think we missed Bridcutt and we certainly missed Buckley and probably Bruno and Crofts would have made a difference as well. I really thought that David Rodríguez should have had a chance to run at their left back.

It might just come down to the results at the weekend, the confidence spilling over for Hull, until near the end when I was very disappointed that we did not equalise, when Ince was beginning to run the midfield.

One moment that stuck in my mind early on was Lopez quite a long way out on the right had their full back to beat, but he crossed deep to Ulloa marked by two in the centre. What a waste. Buckley would have cruised past their full back and made a proper chance not wasting it. Groan.

The Buckley of a couple of seasons ago would have. Not sure if 2013-2014 version still does that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here