08 Huddlestone
20 Sagbo
10 Koren
17 Boyd

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The poll is a poor addition, but on the whole a lot of thought has gone into this offering. So it's a 7 from me.

loosewheel.jpg

Wheel loose :thumbsup:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Mixed emotions. A win means the quarter finals and defeat means I get to go to the Reading match, which I probably won't be able to make if it is rescheduled.

Sod it. Quarters please.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I expect the Hull team to be something like this:

01 McGregor
02 Rosenior
03 Figueroa
14 Livermore
05 Chester
29 Quinn
12 Fryatt
08 Huddlestone
20 Sagbo
10 Koren
17 Boyd

Huddlestone & Livermore both played Saturday so I doubt they'll be starting.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Confidence and Complacency

Huddlestone & Livermore both played Saturday so I doubt they'll be starting.

One of them may be omitted? Harper may be fit enough to play in goal for them.

I think the only thing going for us is that Hull are going into the game on the back of a very good result and we from a bad one. Both games could have gone either way.

Can Lualua dance through the the Hull defence like Zaha. Only once though and it came to nothing.

Overall, Hull are on the brink of their best FA Cup run ever. That is not in our favour.

The two ex-Sunderland players, two first teamers are not in their team above. Meyler is probably under-rated and Ahmed Elmohamady over-rated?

It is the FA Cup and it is winning that matters. I would like us to have another game in hand for the run in as well. This is looking better for sixth place as Forest and QPR look like being fourth and fifth and I'd sooner play one of them in one match and not over two legs.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Tangent: Brian Owen ‏@Brian__Owen 21m
Great to see Will Hoskins has scored nine minutes into his comeback with the development squad this afternoon #bhafc

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Unfortunately I think Bruce will put out the strongest side he can. They had a good win on saturday pushing them up the table, old fashioned English manager up for the cup, wont want to loose at home. Not very confident I'm afraid.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
A bit of a general question.

Does anyone ever publish the squad we take to to away games. I've checked on the website, twitter and The Argus before and never found it.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
One of them may be omitted? Harper may be fit enough to play in goal for them.

The two ex-Sunderland players, two first teamers are not in their team above. Meyler is probably under-rated and Ahmed Elmohamady over-rated?

Definitely so, Re: Meyler. Think he looks a great player. El-Mohamady has/had the most crosses put into the box by any Prem player this season, but he isn't the best at tracking back.

Huddlestone was withdrawn after 60-odd minutes on Sat, whilst Livermore played the full 90. On that basis, it'll probably be Huddlestone that starts but I wouldn't be surprised if neither does.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
...and dont forget Gus and his sidekicks are likely to be there to run the rule over the opposition in readiness,....... his presence in vital games always had an unpredictable affect on the Albion.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I took my lucky blue and white striped bobble hat off with 10 minutes to go at the Amex Hull game because it was giving me a headache, so this whole replay could well be my fault. I shall be sure to wear it while sitting in front of the box tonight.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Definitely so, Re: Meyler. Think he looks a great player. El-Mohamady has/had the most crosses put into the box by any Prem player this season, but he isn't the best at tracking back.

Huddlestone was withdrawn after 60-odd minutes on Sat, whilst Livermore played the full 90. On that basis, it'll probably be Huddlestone that starts but I wouldn't be surprised if neither does.

Huddlestone picked up a nock on Saturday.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I took my lucky blue and white striped bobble hat off with 10 minutes to go at the Amex Hull game because it was giving me a headache, so this whole replay could well be my fault. I shall be sure to wear it while sitting in front of the box tonight.

Did you forget to put it on this Saturday as well? You've potentially ruined the whole season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here