Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
We're either going to concede a pen or get one of ours sent off at this rate. The Sham bitching about elbows and Dunk getting away with manhandling Snodgrass(?) in the area.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Hudds down to 10 men

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was walking round the touchline before the game on Saturday signing autographs and having photos in front of the NS, I wondered why he kept his hood up and had dark glasses on and was carrying a lump of steak
Apparently he was fuming that he had to sign autographs, but Chris said he'd have to, or there'd be more of the same. It was expected he'd be on the bench today, but apparently a 7-year-old asked Bruno to sign his free shirt, and Bruno wrote 'Hughton eats it' across the front.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Good first half , we look in control and the more forward looking just lack that telling final ball ..... the problem is its making me nervous as it reminds me of the B'muff game but at least we are not behind ...

Hopefully kick on in the second half and turn the dominance into winning goals ... and maybe cry baby Snodgrass will get a deserved card

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
They really are here for the taking. We just need that one goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here