Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fernando Forestieri: Arrest warrant issued for Sheffield Wednesday striker

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I imagine not being *allegedley* racially abusive probably would have helped - hence the reason only he is in court.

It'll be one person's word against another. I know it's different to a court of law, but the FA couldn't prove what was said to Bong when they were standing next to each other. How are they going to prove anything in the middle of a melee? You wouldn't need Bob Massingbird to get you out of that one. It'll just turn out to be a waste of everyone's time and money.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It'll be one person's word against another. I know it's different to a court of law, but the FA couldn't prove what was said to Bong when they were standing next to each other. How are they going to prove anything in the middle of a melee? You wouldn't need Bob Massingbird to get you out of that one. It'll just turn out to be a waste of everyone's time and money.

I suppose the difference with Bong is that it was said very quietly at close quarters with no one else in ear shot. I doubt that is the same story here given the amount of people in close proximity.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I think it's probably a good time to leave this right here. I'm pretty sure it won't breach any libel laws :lol::lol::lol:

Jimmy Grimble

I think it's probably a good time to leave this right here. I'm pretty sure it won't breach any libel laws :lol::lol::lol:

I loved how much that game epitomised the difference between Knockaert and Forestieri.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Now, this may sound stupid but I think I know where he will be over the next few weeks. Injured, he wont be at WBA today so a quick check at 2pm to see the team sheet will tell you if he is playing or at home in bed.
My advice would be to wait until the 19th January when he will be at Hillsborough. Get two plain clothes officers to stand at the tunnel at 2:55 with a picture of him and you should be able to pick him out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here