Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

It’s still a pathetic number if given the 52% number or I guess the number we have in the country

Really, well this was raised just to get to parliament and it only needed 100,000 so any over that means there is a strong viewpoint on this and it's seriously important.

Not bad so far in the big petitions top 10. (Look below)

You forgot to post the link :facepalm:

Are you Two profs in disguise ? :lolol:

Did you want to vote then Watford?

Just for you? https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/229963

If you think we are being dictated to now just wait until we start trying to negotiate trade terms.

They only have to ask and I will give them a hand.:hilton:

Attachments

• Petitions list.PNG
    Petitions list.PNG
    57.8 KB · Views: 108

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Just read that - I'm sure Watford Knows Zero will be along soon to explain why member states are putting so much time, effort and money into something that can't possibly happen. Maybe next week they will invest in mitgation of the moon crashing into the Earth.

It also shows, if you actually bother to think about the ongoing practicalities rather than excitedly cheering on the prospect of no deal carnage like a sadomasochistic anarchist, how totally unsustainable medium to long term no deal is for The UK. If it were to happen, we'll be begging them a Norway arrangement soon enough afterwards.

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Really, well this was raised just to get to parliament and it only needed 100,000 so any over that means there is a strong viewpoint on this and it's seriously important.

Will they take it as seriously as the 2.5m+ who wasted their time signing a second referendum petition, as you have with this?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
we'll be like begging them a Norway arrangement soon enough afterwards.

Once the threat of a full weeks work has been made to the denizens of Stoke they’ll be begging for freedom of moment and immigrants to “steal” their jobs.

D

Deleted member 2719

Will they take it as seriously as the 2.5m+ who wasted their time signing a second referendum petition, as you have with this?

Well, the 2nd referendum vote was always a non-starter, as was the calling for Mourino to be reinstated as Man Utd manager!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Once the threat of a full weeks work has been made to the denizens of Stoke they’ll be begging for freedom of moment and immigrants to “steal” their jobs.

Or their Asian newsagent has run out of Regal Cigarettes, manufactured in Poland & Germany, because they're stuck in a lorry at Rotterdam.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or their Asian newsagent has run out of Regal Cigarettes, manufactured in Poland & Germany, because they're stuck in a lorry at Rotterdam.

:lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It also shows, if you actually bother to think about the ongoing practicalities rather than excitedly cheering on the prospect of no deal carnage like a sadomasochistic anarchist, how totally unsustainable medium to long term no deal is for The UK. If it were to happen, we'll be begging them a Norway arrangement soon enough afterwards.

But there won't be carnage, Watford Zero tells us 'no deal' isn't even possible ....... on a daily basis ! Or are you saying 'no deal' IS a possibilty ? It can't be both ..... regardless of your support, or not, for no deal.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

100`s of jobs were lost when the Imperial Tob factory closed to seek cheaper labour in mainland Europe

Strange thing to gloat about.................not surprised though, such is the life of the sneering Europhile.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

How come you got the working crystal ball and watford got the duff one?

Unfortunately, there are numerous chancers (see economists, [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION]) who claim to have clairvoyant powers ... it's a shame they ruin it for those who have a GENUINE gift. :angel:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unfortunately, there are numerous chancers (see economists, [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION]) who claim to have clairvoyant powers ... it's a shame they ruin it for those who have a GENUINE gift. :angel:

Personally, I don’t think they ruin it for me and my fellow Remain posters.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brexiteers on here this afternoon still kidding themselves a no deal Brexit can be a managed one.

Maybe with 5-7 years planning with a United Ireland yes.

Clueless.....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh look there are some of those 'temporary emergency measures' I predicted being put in place if no deal occurred ...

740029_Mystic_Meg_459b4a3486a4b8b869ded70c64122b56.gif

:D

How come you got the working crystal ball and watford got the duff one?

Same challenge to you two as I made to the third wise monkey, Westdene Seagull.

Show us any quote on this thread where Mystic Meg has got it wrong :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
But there won't be carnage, Watford Zero tells us 'no deal' isn't even possible ....... on a daily basis ! Or are you saying 'no deal' IS a possibilty ? It can't be both ..... regardless of your support, or not, for no deal.

Is there an Echo in here ? :lolol:

From earlier this week

At no time have I said we're ready for a no deal or that it wouldn't be painful. I was pointing out that Watford zero's constant claim that a 'no deal' is an impossibility isn't true.

Simple question - if 'no deal' is the utter impossibility that Watford zero is claiming why have EU members, particularly the Dutch, spent so much on preparation for a 'no deal' ?

I have said that 'no deal' will not happen, not that it's impossible. The 2 reasons I believe this are that Parliament won't let it happen and that we have no infrastructure, systems or staff to support it. (And you will see that straight after the referendum, I was saying that we had insufficient time to implement these when we had 2 years!). And, if somehow it happened (and it won't) we would be crawling back into the EU within the week. And that is quite aside from Vladimir already putting the kibosh on our WTO negotiations.

There has been lots of talk and a few papers published about 'no deal' but I haven't seen any tarmac laid or staff recruited with 100 days to go.

Although it does seem like I'm having to correct you on a daily basis :bigwave:

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

You keep posting that petition, which is as meaningless as the various People's Vote petitions which easily have 10 times the signatures.

D

Deleted member 2719

You keep posting that petition, which is as meaningless as the various People's Vote petitions which easily have 10 times the signatures.

Yes, I have and I am going to repost this one too. :p

Attachments

• same.PNG
    same.PNG
    69.6 KB · Views: 147

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here