Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ryan Air Racist

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He did say those things, or I heard black bitch once, we didn't see the start of the ultracasion, nobody just happens to be filming 2 people sitting appart. I dont know, Im not pasing judgement but OP has 14 pages ov virtue signalling so maybe the thread has made a lot of people feel good about themselves.

I wonder when the last time you felt good about yourself was Looney? I'm guessing a very, very, long time ago. You want to tell us about it?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I wonder when the last time you felt good about yourself was Looney? I'm guessing a very, very, long time ago. You want to tell us about it?

Don’t forget, we did not see the start of the “ultracasion”. Is that like an occasion but really extreme?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Capture.JPG :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I could call you a nasty name for suggesting I might be a racist as I voted out. But I won't as I am reasonable law abiding, easy going, open minded individual.

Nowhere do I suggest you might be a racist.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry, I really don’t understand this post, it makes even less sense than your usual missives.

Alt-Righters/Trumpers etc refer to anyone showing an ounce of decency or morality as "virtue signalling", as they hold the belief that no one could ever actually be a decent person with morals, and can only be displaying virtues in a look-at-me way to make themselves feel good.

It's a really depressing, warped and very obviously false way of looking at the World, designed to make yourself feel better if you are a scumbag.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Essex police are investigating.

True but the news reports I heard - both London and national bulletins - seemed to suggest there is little they can do other than consult the Spanish authorities.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Nowhere do I suggest you might be a racist.

Not exactly not but didn't you say "When it comes to racists, surely you can acknowledge that the vast, vast majority of them would be Leave voters, for obvious reasons." I think I represent the vast majority of Leave voters in not being racist.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not exactly not but didn't you say "When it comes to racists, surely you can acknowledge that the vast, vast majority of them would be Leave voters, for obvious reasons." I think I represent the vast majority of Leave voters in not being racist.

I don't wish to poke my nose in but

'The vast majority of racists will be leave voters'

and

'The vast majority of leave voters will be racists'

Spot the difference ???

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I don't wish to poke my nose in but

'The vast majority of racists will be leave voters'

and

'The vast majority of leave voters will be racists'

See the difference ???

You are right not to poke your nose in.:D

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just a thought but maybe you SHOULD start thinking about passing judgement. As a reminder, here's what the old **** said to the elderly disabled lady in question 'The footage shows a man shouting at Gayle, telling her to move seats, while her daughter tries to stand up to him, telling him her mother is disabled. The man can be heard saying: “I don’t care whether she’s ****ing disabled or not – if I tell her to get out, she gets out.”

He can be heard in the video calling the woman an “ugly black *******”. When Gayle remonstrates with him he shouts at her: “Don’t talk to me in a foreign language, you stupid ugly cow.”

Still not passing judgement? Then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh Im happy to condemn that behaviour, I was wanting to try to put it in context, what kicked it off.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Alt-Righters/Trumpers etc refer to anyone showing an ounce of decency or morality as "virtue signalling", as they hold the belief that no one could ever actually be a decent person with morals, and can only be displaying virtues in a look-at-me way to make themselves feel good.

It's a really depressing, warped and very obviously false way of looking at the World, designed to make yourself feel better if you are a scumbag.

Morality usually involves a form of self sacrifice, restraint on ones behaviour or others. Posting on the net in public forums is at best virtue, Im happy to explain to you what morality is, your welcome.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Oh Im happy to condemn that behaviour, I was wanting to try to put it in context, what kicked it off.

Does it really matter, what could a small disabled 77 year old lady do to to possibly excuse a racist diatribe like that? He possibly mentally ill, but, I think it’s more likely he’s just a vile little bigot.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Does it really matter, what could a small disabled 77 year old lady do to to possibly excuse a racist diatribe like that? He possibly mentally ill, but, I think it’s more likely he’s just a vile little bigot.

Seeing how it started and who started it would help.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seeing how it started and who started it would help.

Little disabled lady sitting in the aisle seat. Man wants to get past her to get to his window seat. She takes too long to get up out of the way because she has severe arthritus. He loses his temper because he is impatient.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here