Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton 'boo-boys'

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm going to boo [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] for 90 minutes, fancy suggesting people get behind the team, if this was enforced the attendance would be down to about 12,000

He probably wants them to stick around for the whole ninety-something minutes too. *******.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ok so we're nowhere near as bad as we used to be, but I think we (family stand at least) are very much the home of passive aggression.

I know tomorrow, Bong, March and Stephens will be critised and audibly tutted, sighed and groaned at all with occasional outbursts of abuse but absolutely no positivity.

This on the back of our dear leader discussing 'negative chanting', and posters being surprised that AK, a footballer of all people, could suffer from depression.

Clearly the next in line will be Locadia, who in x months time posters will be wondering why he was such a waste of money.

Come on folks, let's actually all be supporters, for a change.

Oh and my life would be easier if a fella near me would stop shouting, "Stephens shoot", I can't help replying "noooooooo" :lol:

Old boy behind me berates all the players even if they are playing well. He does that whilst listening to the commentary on BBC radio Sussex. His pet hate is Stephen's

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I want to clear this up, again!

I wasn't talking about people being negative about our players/team in any way shape or form (although it does happen, obviously). I was trying to describe singing that is not directly for our team/players, such as songs that target the opposition's fans or the geographical location. "Negative support" was, in hindsight, not the term I was looking for.

Don't give me that 'hindsight' old bollocks.

retrospctoscope.png :rolleyes::lolol::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Old boy behind me berates all the players even if they are playing well. He does that whilst listening to the commentary on BBC radio Sussex. His pet hate is Stephen's

Stephen's what?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For flip sake Solly (family stand).

I don't have a problem with that, we all know damn well it's mild compared to what he was thinking, about himself.

The 3 I've mentioned are unlikely to hear anything positive all game.
The good stuff, of which there will be plenty will be met with silence, while everything else, whether it's their fault or not will have a chorus of moans and groans.

As said, it's considerably better than the 'good old days', nobody has been slagged off during a minutes silence, yet.
Nevertheless wanting to make a special noise in support of AK, is at odds with abusing his teammates.

Reason I stopped standing with the old man on the east terrace was his incessant barracking of one of our players. Nul pointes for guessing which one. :rolleyes:

edit: the 'tut' was supposed to append to a rply to [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] :lolol:

Attachments

• tut-broke.gif
    tut-broke.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 68

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve booed Hoyte and Akpom. That’s it.

The former out of frustration with his play a constant liability to the team in game after game with a laziness, and Akpom was a lazy spoilt waste of space.

Funny enough, both on loan from Arsenal ... possibly indicative of the overpaid pampered young players in the modern game who think they’ve made it when they buy their first Porsche.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Ok so we're nowhere near as bad as we used to be, but I think we (family stand at least) are very much the home of passive aggression.

I know tomorrow, Bong, March and Stephens will be critised and audibly tutted, sighed and groaned at all with occasional outbursts of abuse but absolutely no positivity.

This on the back of our dear leader discussing 'negative chanting', and posters being surprised that AK, a footballer of all people, could suffer from depression.

Clearly the next in line will be Locadia, who in x months time posters will be wondering why he was such a waste of money.

Come on folks, let's actually all be supporters, for a change.

Oh and my life would be easier if a fella near me would stop shouting, "Stephens shoot", I can't help replying "noooooooo" :lol:

CAn you not say something sarcastic I feel all uneasy now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here