Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloom interview with JC - BBC South

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
We are so lucky and blessed to have Tony, his fantastic support for the club that he and we love, dancing around like a loon when we got to the Premier League, and his massive financial involvement. From the very dark days to the blinding lights of the top UK league, and in a year or 2 with the developments and quality of players that we are now bringing in, we may even be able to bring European football to the Amex.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think plans got resubmitted, I can’t recall hearing anything since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

At the away fans’ forum, TB said that they had “other plans for that space” now.

Someone on here posited that it might be possible to build a hotel elsewhere on the site, which is potentially correct, but currently at least, there are no planning permission requests for a hotel.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Worth a watch

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45149561

So lucky to have Uncle Tone...
Thanks for that. Brilliant thing to watch just before the first game of the season.

I can only echo what others have said, we're in a fantastic position, we are so lucky to have the people we have and by some distance this is the best era in our history, I voted 10 on the 'Albion Mojo' thread, but only because the dial didn't go up to 11.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I hope he wasn’t drinking I saw him pull up in a porch that day.

But agree with the sentiment, I’d love to buy both him and Dick a beer.

Between them, they have made my dreams come true.

I really hope they can come to see eye to eye, the impression I’ve got however is that they have a fair few differences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that too. He'd had an absolute skinful.

8715862_G.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here