Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion poach Everton star Anderson

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
https://www.insidermedia.com/inside...east_news_tracker&utm_medium=business_article

Everton's head of legal services has left the Merseyside club to join rival Premier League rivals Brighton & Hove Albion.

Chris Anderson, who was also the Toffees' company secretary, became Everton's first in-house lawyer when he joined the club in March 2014.

He was previously a corporate lawyer at international law firm Slaughter and May.

His career also included stints at Dundas & Wilson and Brabners.

Anderson left the club about a month ago.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sort the pies out !!!!!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
'Star' seems a little over the top. I was expecting us to have poached an 18 yr old player, not a lawyer!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've set an "Thanks for the email, I'll delete the thread as soon as I can" auto-response on any email I get from Chris.Anderson [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Back up Company Secretary? This will be part of the strength in depth of the suits.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I guess he feels he is on common ground moving from Everton to BHA. Neither side managed to bring in a striker in 4 months.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I suppose this is a natural step when you want to ensure that the clubs global image rights around the world are either protected and maximised as the club is more and more marketable. You see Jeremy Corbyn and Labour were right after all. ''In House'' rather than ''outsourcing'' is the way forward.

I will get my crash helmet for that last comment

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just shows how far we have progressed as a club if we are now attracting legal staff from Everton.

Have you ever been sold PPI or had a packaged bank account, then the Albion legal team.......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here