Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fundraising walk in memory of Jacob Schilt

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I got the walk mentioned on Eagle Radio, based in Guildford, on the breakfast show.

Hopefully a bit more publicity and some interest which might lead to more donations!

See you tomorrow at 9.30

Top man thank you!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent turn out on the Toll Bridge

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Any pictures taken during the walk?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Matt Jackson was there 'officially' so sure there will be plenty later. There will be footage on the big screen before kick off too.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Just a quick one to say thank you for all of your support for this. There has been endless planning, paperwork, insurances, favours and help. It all came together perfectly today. The walk was a massive success with money still coming in.
And the clubs tributes were amazing. I feel very privileged to of been a part of today.
To all of you that played a part, donated or walked, thank you! Without you we couldn't of made today what it was.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just so proud to have been part of it.

It truly proves how a football club can bind a community together. I've never been more BHA than today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just so proud to have been part of it.

It truly proves how a football club can bind a community together. I've never been more BHA than today.

I was on the walk today. Certainly one of the highlights of my time as a Brighton fan.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have never been more proud of my club than today in over 40 years

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've just got home from what I can only describe as a tiring and emotional day. Well done to BHAFC and all involved for a very emotional tribute to Jacob and Matt. I know a lot of people dislike Brighton for becoming too corporate and out of touch but what they've done today is above and beyond anything anyone could have dreamed of. I'm so very glad I was a part of something so special and not ashamed to say I cried my heart out during the tributes to all of the victims who lost their lives that day. Well done [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] and @REMF for such a fantastic job. Now sitting on the sofa and reflecting about it all. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love our club and want a win but today the points didn't really matter...

Mike Langridge (@fatlangers) and Brett deserve a massive thumbs up for being able to arrange such an event at such short notice. Everything went fantastically well. Ms Spongy started the walk with little Ms Spongy in high spirits but was beginning to flag towards the end through Sompting village and to quote her "I think my hips have turned to dust". It has been a pleasure to be a part of something so special and shows what a force and support charities such as the REMF can muster. I had the pleasure of joining the REMF team and families in the box to watch the game and I can honestly say I don't remember a lot of it. Today was more of a remembrance and the result didn't really matter. It's about more than a game.#proud

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Another one here proud to have been on the walk. Wouldn't have missed it.

And me too cried my eyes out throughout the pre match. So sad. So proud

What a day. Thanks to everyone involved.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here