Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Have you seen the long range weather forecast ? Will be absolutely freezing in front row of WSU with the return of the beast from the east. I have only sat in front few rows once v Fulham 2 year ago. Coldest I have been at the Amex.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Have you seen the long range weather forecast ? Will be absolutely freezing in front row of WSU with the return of the beast from the east. I have only sat in front few rows once v Fulham 2 year ago. Coldest I have been at the Amex.

yep.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Fair play to the poker faces that held out.

I never thought the WSU would open at all.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Superbly handled this time round by the club. Perfect pricing, and expertly responding to demand at just the right time in terms of opening up stands when it becomes apparent they'll be used.

Really wish I could go to this one. Hope we get a home draw in round 5, because we'll probably sell out again if tickets are priced like that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Superbly handled this time round by the club. Perfect pricing, and expertly responding to demand at just the right time in terms of opening up stands when it becomes apparent they'll be used.

Really wish I could go to this one. Hope we get a home draw in round 5, because we'll probably sell out again if tickets are priced like that.

Easy, tiger.

There's a game on first.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

It's a great way to encourage new support.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012

Unfortunately I doubt the 5th round will be priced anywhere near similarly if we draw one of the big boys.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

(apart from needing to win this one first) that would depend ENTIRELY on the 'status' of the opposition.

'Unglamorous' - basically anyone outside the top 6-8 in the PL, then I'd imagine pricing would be similar - perhaps a fiver more for a West ham, Everton, etc.

'Glamour' tie - City, United, Chelsea, Spurs - no chance.

EDIT - typing too slow - as above

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Bothered. I’ll simply dress like Scott of the antarctic.

And take my flask.....

oh bugger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
IF we win this, we will have a pretty good chance of getting a lower league team in the next round. There will be atleast 7 of them and most probably 8 PL teams.

I can see Bristol City away coming up.

Anyway, this game shouldn't be taken lightly, as we could have a brilliant chance of getting to another quarter-final.

Getting too far ahead of myself here, maybe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here